• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody here gives a shit...and I don't much...but looks like oSu is gonna beat Iowa State. I had to turn it off. Our defense disgusts me.

IS still has a chance...20 seconds left on their 1o yard line.

gatorhaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeeesss,

Whoops, wrong thread.:L

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a gay board right? Ive been reading this sited for awhile. Rivals is flaming, Im just a moderate.
we need a combination of shit and rainbow for posts like this.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just click their profile and click ignore and poof they are gone.

Works like a charm...

I am guessing it is Hawkitt since he made a reference to having the sight of a hawk or some bullshit.... anyway, he is on ignore now so no biggee. What a dbag.

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say something real quick about the problems over at Rivals .....

What is the point of having a sticky "Post Here if You're Having Trouble Posting" thread if you can't post in the "Post Here if You're Having Trouble Posting" thread to tell them you're having trouble posting?

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say something real quick about the problems over at Rivals .....

What is the point of having a sticky "Post Here if You're Having Trouble Posting" thread if you can't post in the "Post Here if You're Having Trouble Posting" thread to tell them you're having trouble posting?

Funny thing is ... they aren't actually fixing the problem. All they are doing is adding people manually to the whitelist. Rival's IT still has no clue what they are doing.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah man, i guess i see why people hate oklahoma around here now
Wasn't trying to be a dick, just thought your post was funny. My team has won their last 2 games in spite of themselves.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works like a charm...

I am guessing it is Hawkitt since he made a reference to having the sight of a hawk or some bullshit.... anyway, he is on ignore now so no biggee. What a dbag.
That is funny right there, no matter you are. Calling me a dbag all the while defending someone found guilty of domestic violence, as well as a propensity for underage girls.

Keep on giving your "king" reach arounds but remember to use some lotion so you dont hurt him

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't trying to be a dick, just thought your post was funny. My team has won their last 2 games in spite of themselves.
Ah my bad. I need to toughen up anyway. Got used to the uber PC mods at that shhitehole

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah my bad. I need to toughen up anyway. Got used to the uber PC mods at that shhitehole
No worries, buddy. I really thought the Hogs would make this one a game. Bama is just freaking good.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is funny right there, no matter you are. Calling me a dbag all the while defending someone found guilty of domestic violence, as well as a propensity for underage girls.

Keep on giving your "king" reach arounds but remember to use some lotion so you dont hurt him
So did you come here to enjoy our site or are you just here to bitch about those who did? Because if it's latter, we don't like your kind.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, buddy. I really thought the Hogs would make this one a game. Bama is just freaking good.
Nah man, bama isn't unbeatable. this is the product of terrible recruiting by bret beilema. i like the guy, he's a decent coach. he just cant recruit.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kirk Ferentz

Status
Not open for further replies.