• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, how long does the "high" last?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe that we won it all. At halftime Monday night, I thought we had been outplayed and outmatched. I did not see us winning that ballgame from any angle, thank God I was wrong. I honestly doubted whether I would see another National Championship in my lifetime and now that it's true, I'm not sure that I'll ever come down off this high. Are you shittin' me? I will forever (or at least for the rest of my short life time) be able to respond to any shit talking with "Natty, bitch!" I love that.

It's fucking amazing to see and hear the life this win has breathed into the Clemson fanbase and South Carolina as a whole. Everywhere I go, it's all people are talking about. I know it hasn't been a week yet, but still, it's exciting as hell. And I love that too!!

Much respect to Bama. They have been classy here on the hoop and here around town. :suds:

I guess the question is rhetorical, because I don't think I'll be coming down any time soon!

One more thing .... Thank you everyone for the love and for the haters ....... FUCK YOU!!

Go Tigers!!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It lasts until your 2nd loss next year.
But you'll be able to enjoy the last 5 games without difficulty.

You're Welcome.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6a08aa33c8028d729142f29406950ec0.jpg

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It lasts until your 2nd loss next year.
But you'll be able to enjoy the last 5 games without difficulty.

You're Welcome.
I can't wait for next year. Another good schedule and another shot at making the play offs, I hope. We have FSU and Auburn at home and then Va. Tech, Louisville, and the cocks on the road. Should be interesting, but if I know anything about Dabo, he'll have our guys ready to play ball.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU just scored again....

:lol:

JK man, enjoy it. Always thought WVU and Clemson were similar in a lot of ways, good to see one of the non blue bloods step up and get one for a change :suds:. I'd be the same wa.... nah, I'd be worse:nod::hope:

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was young and dumb the first time and thought they would come easier
enjoy it

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats, at least we don't have crappy Clemson fans around here.

yet...
Wait.........

Your saying Droiders not a real Clemson fan?
giphy.gif

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe that we won it all. At halftime Monday night, I thought we had been outplayed and outmatched. I did not see us winning that ballgame from any angle, thank God I was wrong. I honestly doubted whether I would see another National Championship in my lifetime and now that it's true, I'm not sure that I'll ever come down off this high. Are you shittin' me? I will forever (or at least for the rest of my short life time) be able to respond to any shit talking with "Natty, bitch!" I love that.

It's fucking amazing to see and hear the life this win has breathed into the Clemson fanbase and South Carolina as a whole. Everywhere I go, it's all people are talking about. I know it hasn't been a week yet, but still, it's exciting as hell. And I love that too!!

Much respect to Bama. They have been classy here on the hoop and here around town. :suds:

I guess the question is rhetorical, because I don't think I'll be coming down any time soon!

One more thing .... Thank you everyone for the love and for the haters ....... FUCK YOU!!

Go Tigers!!

Fuck me, you act like the 1900's were so long ago.

Seriously, Congrats.

Well deserved and and couldn't be happier for some lil ol town in South Carolina, yourself, and all the people I know who pull for clempson.

Tennessee teams (players) were better '99-'03 so I was still high, but it never happened.

Watching this AFC playoff game, I know Belichik hopes Renfrow goes undrafted or will be looking for a late draft steal.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was young and dumb the first time and thought they would come easier
enjoy it
Same here. I was 10!! I still have orange sodas, pepsi bottle, and tiger rags that my Granddaddy gave me.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Tigers!!
Enjoy it man. I can remember both times that Ohio State won it all in my lifetime and they were fantastic times.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sulk it all in. They are good times.

Congrats and enjoy everything you want it to be.

Clemson was THE team this year. :thumb:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe you sobered up to post this question
a couple of hours of sleep does that to a fella. I have lterally been drinking since Monday. Physically, I feel like complete ass, but the high keeps me rolling. I keep changing it up though. Beer one day, wine the next, and then some liquor. I need some blow and a hooker. Would settle for just blow.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a couple of hours of sleep does that to a fella. I have lterally been drinking since Monday. Physically, I feel like complete ass, but the high keeps me rolling. I keep changing it up though. Beer one day, wine the next, and then some liquor. I need some blow and a hooker. Would settle for just blow.

That was a great game, there was no better ending nor outcome. They (Clemson) battled and kept it close