• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So glad Brown chose Lewis over Coughlin.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ocho was a Jerry Rice type player. If Ocho had Montana and Young....he'd be a HOF'er and one of the best all time too.

The problem with Ocho was that as his career moved along he cared about doing other things rather than playing football. Rice was dedicated year around to being the best WR/player he could be.

Ocho was worried about racing horses on foot and playing soccer.

Also, to try and compare the route running abilities of Rice and Chad would be an insult to Rice. The only thing that syas HOF about Chud is that ugly ass gold jacket he got in 2005 or 2006 that says HOF????. I guess he can keep the ?'s and remove the HOF from that.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Ocho was that as his career moved along he cared about doing other things rather than playing football. Rice was dedicated year around to being the best WR/player he could be.

Ocho was worried about racing horses on foot and playing soccer.

Also, to try and compare the route running abilities of Rice and Chad would be an insult to Rice. The only thing that syas HOF about Chud is that ugly ass gold jacket he got in 2005 or 2006 that says HOF????. I guess he can keep the ?'s and remove the HOF from that.

Chad was one of the great route runners of all time. Not sure what you were watching.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad was one of the great route runners of all time. Not sure what you were watching.

Really? Because his across the middle routes were lacking. In fact, he wouldn't run them. I guess it's hard not to run a bad route when you don't run 'em at all.

Also, multiple times, people complained about him running the wrong routes, or shorting routes.

He ran a nice "go" route when he had the speed. He also had the best feet in the game when it came to the side-line passes and staying in bounds.

Other than that, I don't know what you were watching (but you probably had too much to drink while watching which skews your vision/thought process), but Chud was not a good route runner.