• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So far so good

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing on first down
Shotguns in early downs
Not running it every other down
Cohen getting a carry and making things happen
Jordan Howard running through gigantic holes and dropping passes

Maybe all my criticisms on Loggains is working.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarek Cohen is electric. I bet he has more big runs/catches ran back because of penalties than anyone on the team. On the other hand, Jordan Howard is only effective running through monster holes.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarek Cohen is electric. I bet he has more big runs/catches ran back because of penalties than anyone on the team. On the other hand, Jordan Howard is only effective running through monster holes.

lulz at you being Howard's bitch. He owns you. He buttfucks you without a reach-around, and then throws loose change at you for cab fare home. And you will still come back for more.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird how tbe line only blocks for Howard, eh? To the tune of 140+ yards and two TDs? Howard sucks!

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has talent and potential. Shit. Pisses me off. Mitch looks promising. Running game is one of the best in the league and the D has promise. Should have at least 6 or 7 wins

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I notice that you still don't like replying when your posts get fact-checked. Lol. I'll just leave this here again.

Refocused: Chicago Bears 33, Cincinnati Bengals 7 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

RB JORDAN HOWARD, 85.3 OVERALL GRADE
Howard’s patience and vision were on full display in this one. He continually caught Bengals defenders out of their gaps with his patience pressing the hole. The Bears back broke four tackles on 23 attempts and averaged almost 4 yards after contact per carry.

I bet he has more big runs/catches ran back because of penalties than anyone on the team.

:pound: Desperate much?

Oh, and Jordan Howard has the longest TD called back this season. By quite a long shot. The 42 yard TD run called back on a phantom hold vs Minnesota.

Jordan Howard loses touchdown run, Chicago loses NFL's Monday night game

You make this stuff too easy, BS. Too easy, I tell ya.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has talent and potential. Shit. Pisses me off. Mitch looks promising. Running game is one of the best in the league and the D has promise. Should have at least 6 or 7 wins

Every loss with Mitch, besides one has come down to the final minute. Overall, 6 of our 9 losses were decided on the game's final drive.

3 of those were decided on last second field goal attempts (MIN, DET, SF).

The difference in those games, could be as little as an improvement in the coaching staff. Not to mention, what should be an improved/developing Trubisky in year #2.

Those two things alone, should account for a different outcome in a few of those close games. It also should allow us to put games like the Baltimore one away, instead of letting them hang around.

This is before we even begin talking about improving our personnel too, FWIW.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has talent and Shit coaching. Pisses me off. Mitch looks promising. Running game is one of the best in the league and the D has promise. Should have at least 6 or 7 wins
Fixed it.