• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So currently..... who is your guy?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still on Clinton-Dix......... but my feelings wont be hurt if we go Pryor

and yeah this is a boredom topic..........

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yeah .... I have been center and safety for a decade ......

Got our center last year ...

So imma hound on safety

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still on Clinton-Dix......... but my feelings wont be hurt if we go Pryor

and yeah this is a boredom topic..........

Well I want a DT that puts pressure up the middle myself. However if we go Safety. Think I would want Pryor from what I have read so far. Before all the experts on here go on the attack on me. I never claim to be a college guru. I usually learn everything in the offseason between all of your debates & things I read online. Always like what people think of players that have watched them personally themselves.

Anyways. as of now what I have read, seems like Pryor would be the better center fielder type. Which to me seems more important & harder to find than the 8th man in the box type.
JMO (subject to change) :heh:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too prefer a DT in the 1st and S in the 2nd. I could be completely nuts but while I don't think the drop off is big with either position from the 1st to the 2nd I think DT has the bigger drop. Can't go wrong with either.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before all the experts on here go on the attack on me.

Dude .... fuck anyone that attacks you....

Your opinion is equal to mine or anyone else

after ESPN takes a thick skin to deal with some of us ...... but if you talk football ..... so do we

The other fuckers ........ after midnight posters ........ they are just pure trash anyway

They arent bright and post only for attention

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt be mad at DT either ......

As long as we go defense ...... my TV will survive

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be happy with Pryor, Truitt, Ealy or Jernigan. This is a deep draft based on our needs. Would love to have 2 picks in the 1st this year.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Truitt a lot but my spidey sense lol is telling me to avoid the Golden domer.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude .... fuck anyone that attacks you....

Your opinion is equal to mine or anyone else

after ESPN takes a thick skin to deal with some of us ...... but if you talk football ..... so do we

The other fuckers ........ after midnight posters ........ they are just pure trash anyway

They arent bright and post only for attention

oh my skin is thick enough for any message board. Just letting you guys that seem more passionate about college players & mock drafts & such. I am no expert in them. I haven't been attacked personally on this subject. I learn in the offseason as I go. So lots of things I wont know, but I also don't end up caught up in the in season SportsHoopla on players due to the media. Fun trying to read between the lines on what people write on players during the offseason. With a fresh look on it.

but hey. thanks for the defense anyways :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my skin is thick enough for any message board. Just letting you guys that seem more passionate about college players & mock drafts & such. I am no expert in them. I haven't been attacked personally on this subject. I learn in the offseason as I go. So lots of things I wont know, but I also don't end up caught up in the in season SportsHoopla on players due to the media. Fun trying to read between the lines on what people write on players during the offseason. With a fresh look on it.

but hey. thanks for the defense anyways :suds:

One more hint ..... ( LOL cause I do like your post)

The moment you dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of your opinion ......

Yeah ..... that moment

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha and not just because its fun to say...in general I put safety as need 1 and DL as 1a...Heck its really just a tie for need 1, but we havent shown the ability to hit on mid round safeties like we have DL. I don't really want to look at anything else in the first, but if we picked an OL that is going to start next to Smith, Leary and Frederick for 5 or 10 years I wouldn't shoot Twist's tv over it!!! I don't see any problem grabbing a DT that can play for us in round 2 or even later...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha and not just because its fun to say...in general I put safety as need 1 and DL as 1a...Heck its really just a tie for need 1, but we havent shown the ability to hit on mid round safeties like we have DL. I don't really want to look at anything else in the first, but if we picked an OL that is going to start next to Smith, Leary and Frederick for 5 or 10 years I wouldn't shoot Twist's tv over it!!! I don't see any problem grabbing a DT that can play for us in round 2 or even later...

Why you gotta shoot my TV ? :noidea:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist might just want to lock the firearms up during the draft.

Im kinda used to Jerry doing his thing ......

Me being a meat and potatos person ...... be real hard for him to fuck this draft up