• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Best Rock & Roll Group Ever

Are The Beatles the best group ever?

• Yes Best Band Ever

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No But very influential

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Combination of both

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wore that one out in college. Every song is good. My favorite off that album is "My Wife" with Bonham singing.

The Ox - Entwistle, but yeah, every cut is a winner on that one.

Last edited:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree how does Genesis make top 10 even.? But again its subjective.

There are a few that I have to turn the station.
Phil Collins is one of them.
The Eagles is another, only because I am Eagled out. Incredible talent.
Fucking EVERYWHERE after the Hell Freezes Over tour in the nineties.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree how does Genesis make top 10 even.? But again its subjective.

Prog rock fans are a different breed, not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not my thing. Pink Floyd is pretty much where that begins and ends with me, though I enjoyed a bit of Yes & ELP very early on. Different strokes.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prog rock fans are a different breed, not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not my thing. Pink Floyd is pretty much where that begins and ends with me, though I enjoyed a bit of Yes & ELP very early on. Different strokes.
I love Yes ELP Rush etc. Not sure what that has to do with the Beatles Questions

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad my car has a CD player. I bet that's an add-on next time around.

These schmucks are pushing everyone to satellite. Fuck them.

The only option these days is a special USB player in many cases. The car companies are making odd-shaped flat screen control centers that aren't easily replaceable. That's what I had to do with my 2017 Challenger.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their early stuff had great chord changes that weren’t being done yet and very good harmonizing vocals. It all added up to catchy music that was driving everyone crazy. As a matter of fact, the older I get, the more I appreciate it.

Agreed. You have to listen beyond the big singles. Still, I prefer Rubber Soul and after.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hard to pick between the Stones and the Beatles. More of a mood thing there at the moment. The Stones more beer drinking, the Beatles more pot smoking. Both with a TON of fantastic stuff.

I am first and foremost a blues afficinado, talking 1920 to today, as we know the Stones are huge in them blues, I like that. The Beatles the most talented band ever, if talking writing, the combined sound.

Here is where the Stones got their name.

Actually an earlier recording of the same song.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only option these days is a special USB player in many cases. The car companies are making odd-shaped flat screen control centers that aren't easily replaceable. That's what I had to do with my 2017 Challenger.

When I purchased my Panzerwagon I was concerned it would have a 6 disc CD unit. But it did. Has all the other shit too but I never use any of it. My son figured out how to use Bluetooth with his phone, but since he is never the driver it seemed pointless, aside from something to play with.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I purchased my Panzerwagon I was concerned it would have a 6 disc CD unit. But it did. Has all the other shit too but I never use any of it. My son figured out how to use Bluetooth with his phone, but since he is never the driver it seemed pointless, aside from something to play with.

Maybe it's more of a USA thing...

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to beat The Eagles as the best American band.

Funny thing about Bob Dylan is he would get booed off the stage in one of those American Idol type shows, yet he is far more successful than anyone off that show will ever be. And, I do prefer his sound to those like Steve Perry, Tom Jones, Neil Diamond,, guys with legit vocal ability, hmmmm?