• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SMANS worst nightmare came true

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to the 4 MVPs LBJ won in Kobe's prime...while just entering his prime.

game over

Thats what you got? Regular season voted awards? I also didnt know Kobe was in his prime the last 2 years. Is Dirk better than Wade?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocker, Kobe fans do not consider being the best player in the league a necessary trait for being considered great.

Fact is LBJ is a better player. Maybe not on the GOAT list but he is very close and every rational thinking person would choose LBJ to start a franchise than Kobe.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocker, Kobe fans do not consider being the best player in the league a necessary trait for being considered great.

Fact is LBJ is a better player. Maybe not on the GOAT list but he is very close and every rational thinking person would choose LBJ to start a franchise than Kobe.

depends on what stage of their careers you're talking...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe and Shaq were 2 of the most popular players in the NBA. Rings are a team accomplishment. Put Kobe on the Cavs and he has zero rings. Put Duncan on the Wizards same thing. Its a mix of individual accomplishments and team accomplishments as the #1 option that create a GOAT. Thats why MJ is tops IMO.

You say put Kobe on the Cavs and he has zero rings. I say, put Kobe on the cavs and he still wins 5 rings.

Who's right? We will never know.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't do that, you are going to make everybody think you are serious when you aren't! Can't have that. :lol:

That post by botslayer was kind of gay. Anyway didn't the Cavs have a couple 60 win seasons? But let's not rehash something we've been over to death. Kobe is and always has been a killer. Arguably the Ironman of the NBA in terms of playing through anything.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say put Kobe on the Cavs and he has zero rings. I say, put Kobe on the cavs and he still wins 5 rings.

Who's right? We will never know.

Nope, I am certain Kobe would not have had 5 rings being on the cavs, wait are you assuming LBJ is there with him? But would Kobe let LBJ touch the ball? Now that is a question.

depends on what stage of their careers you're talking...

Kobe had a few years being the best in the league, but nothing like the dominance that LBJ has shown.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I am certain Kobe would not have had 5 rings being on the cavs, wait are you assuming LBJ is there with him? But would Kobe let LBJ touch the ball? Now that is a question.

Kobe had a few years being the best in the league, but nothing like the dominance that LBJ has shown.

LBJ would be the point guard, are you not a LeBron fan?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:.......what years were those???

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:.......what years were those???

Well lets see now, Kobe won championship titles in 2000,2001 and 2002 and again in 2009 and 2010, so I think he would count those as some of the best years. Pretty rewarding to win the ultimate prize five times considering no player in the NBA has come has close to Michael Jordan. Then there is the fact that he made the All Star team 17 years in a row and has won the all defensive times 12 times or so and then he has two gold medal championships and in fact his team in the international Olympics has never failed to get a gold medal which is something that Lebron James or Shaq Oneal cannot say.

I would say those were pretty damned good years, but then again who knows what experts think - Let me know if you ever actually talk to one

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's a given that Kobe wouldn't have five championships being on the Cavaliers, but neither would Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar, Bill Walton, Larry Bird or Bill Russell, so what's your point? Last time I checked - the best players in the NBA on the same team are the ones that usually win a championship - your argument fails - sorry

Yes, Kobe had a few years like when he won championships in 2000, 2001 and 2002 and then 2009 and 2010 -

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dominance is winning championships - Lebron has not earned that title until he has five championships - It's that simple

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a good player, but until he can prove it with multiple championships, he has merely dominated the game in the regular season and has not dominated where it counts the most, but of course the Lebron nuthuggers think otherwise - lol

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a good player, but until he can prove it with multiple championships, he has merely dominated the game in the regular season and has not dominated where it counts the most, but of course the Lebron nuthuggers think otherwise - lol

This.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a good player, but until he can prove it with multiple championships, he has merely dominated the game in the regular season and has not dominated where it counts the most...

This is a good point.