• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derp

23 division titles. Suck it, haters

BOOM

Using your skewed logic I guess that the 49ers fans should be talking smack & bragging about titles from the 80s & 90s. Ridiculous.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using your skewed logic I guess that the 49ers fans should be talking smack & bragging about titles from the 80s & 90s. Ridiculous.

Lol. Redskins don't have shit on 49ers. Weren't they in a super bowl since the 80"s and 90's, like 4 years ago

Hahaha, great example doofy
Absurdity

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Redskins don't have shit on 49ers. Weren't they in a super bowl since the 80"s and 90's, like 4 years ago

Hahaha, great example doofy
Absurdity

& 15-38 since that time dolt. Keep living in the past. No doubt you were likely expecting a SB this season for the Boys - sorry that you will be let down (even though your thug RB is allowed to play at this time).

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
& 15-38 since that time dolt. Keep living in the past. No doubt you were likely expecting a SB this season for the Boys - sorry that you will be let down (even though your thug RB is allowed to play at this time).

show me a post where I said cowboys were going to SB, night train. and by "thug", i'm assuming you mean defending rushing champ. who is the Redskins rb again?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your coach: Jay Gruden. Again, Jay Gruden sounds exactly like a handyman running you through an estimate. Once you hear it, it cannot be unheard. “Yeah so, we’ll just tear out some of that drywall there and fix it up good, yep. Patch it up with some joint compound and then you’re set to go. Looking at around, eh, let’s call it $200.” Remember when he truther-ed one of his own players' concussion problems? That was fun. I have no confidence in this man to do anything useful. Any success of his is a clear accident.

Elsewhere on the staff, Sean McVay fled to the Rams and the team dropped defensive coordinator Joe Barry after his masterful strategy of NOT putting his best corner on Antonio Brown backfired. And how did Gruden fill both these vacancies? On offense, he promoted Matt Cavanaugh, whose greatest claim to fame is presiding over the worst Super Bowl-winning offense in history. On defense, the team conducted a bizarrely drawn-out search (can this team ever not bungle a hiring process?) that included also-rans like Gus Bradley and Mike Pettine before they were forced to meekly elevate Greg Manusky to the job. I love it when the Skins get spurned by every possible outside candidate before turning around, finding some pud already in the building, and then being like, “Well this was CLEARLY the man for the job.” But they did manage to bring in one very special assistant…

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your QB

Apart from full-on contraction, I can think of no better fate for this team than for them to be held hostage by an average, hotheaded quarterback who times his interceptions for maximum devastation. Kirk Cousins’s franchise tag in 2018 could be as high as $35 million and the Skins will probably have to pay up if they don’t want him to walk to L.A. or San Fran. How marvelous.

Since Dan Snyder and his toadies have all the interpersonal skills of a Trump press secretary, they fucked up every possible aspect of handling the Cousins situation. They could have locked him down at $20 million a year but didn’t. Then they low-balled Cousins when he outplayed that figure. Then Cousins personally appealed to Snyder for a trade and was denied. Then they tarred Cousins as greedy. Then team President Bruce Allen—aka Fancy Vinny Cerrato—kept calling him “Kurt” and the PR staff attributed it to his accent.

At this point, the Skins have essentially painted themselves into a corner where they’d actually benefit from having Cousins snap his leg while playing out there. I was around this spring as this fanbase tried to talk itself into every possible Kirk Cousin endgame scenario. “Well, it would be nice to keep him, but if we DON’T… we could get 12 first round picks for him!” I can’t wait for this to happen all over again next spring, and the spring after that, and the spring after that. Kirk Cousins is gonna throw 100 picks and make a billion dollars off Snyder. I love him now.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to respond to most of your drivel. BTW - by thug I mean a guy who constantly beats women & also acts like a 10 year old in public while dressing like someone who is just dying to come out of the closet in the near future. Is that clear enough?

Most of your other pts don't deserve a response since they are likely the thoughts of some 300 lb+ loser eating himself silly in his trailer while waiting for his next public assistance check. Fat stacks? LOL.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to respond to most of your drivel. BTW - by thug I mean a guy who constantly beats women & also acts like a 10 year old in public while dressing like someone who is just dying to come out of the closet in the near future. Is that clear enough?

Most of your other pts don't deserve a response since they are likely the thoughts of some 300 lb+ loser eating himself silly in his trailer while waiting for his next public assistance check. Fat stacks? LOL.

try again Colombo

Dak "constantly" beats women? When was he found guilty on multiple accounts...or one for that matter...for "constantly" beating women?

you can't respond to the other points cause your game is weak. hahahaha, you don't know who the RB is either and your a freakin' Redskins fan.

hahahahaha classic.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try again Colombo

Dak "constantly" beats women? When was he found guilty on multiple accounts...or one for that matter...for "constantly" beating women?

you can't respond to the other points cause your game is weak. hahahaha, you don't know who the RB is either and your a freakin' Redskins fan.

hahahahaha classic.

Trust me chief I know all of the players on the Redskins - your ass doesn't warrant a reply. Keep enjoying that trailer.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me chief I know all of the players on the Redskins - your ass doesn't warrant a reply. Keep enjoying that trailer.

Trailer jokes? Hahahahaha weak ass bitch board. No wonder you toads don't venture out of here.

"Doesn't warrant a reply" remark in a smack thread?

BwwwwwaaahahHahahahahaha

Go look up your running backs. Google it. Lolol

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, his powderpuff football team who has beaten only NYG 0-5 and KC 2-3 with a power ranking of 31 and 24 respectfully wants to talk smack. Gosh darn ..what a sweet kid this one is. Hope he finds his way home ok. Please text me when u get safely home. (240) WIN-NING.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a raging homo. Get some new material, Sanford. You've used that joke four times already

I've been kicking everyones dick in on this thread. No wonder you chumps hide out here in the dumpster

Hahaha. #u got owned

really we are going back to the slurs ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is such a classy forum. Calling people "thugs" and calling me "chief"
That's not racist one bit

well if it isnt classy enough for you and you think thug and chief are racist perhaps you should move on

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of thug
:a brutal ruffian or assassin :gangster, tough

didnt see race mentioned here in the dictionary

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.