• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins meeting with Ridley today.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark if you've noticed, I have not objected to your suggestion that the team takes Scherff at 5 mainly because he is projected to more than adequately fill a void for the next 5 to 10 year but also because outside of Williams or the trade chip Mariotta falling to us, he fits our most glaring need best.
That said, this guy Ajayi with the second pick because of his skillset, makes both our QB and OLine play better. When was the last time that we've had a player in the backfield who could make that claim?

Sty... dont get me wrong, I actually like this kid as a RB. But we have both seen this movie before. We draft a Pass Rusher, then a skill player... and suddenly its the 3rd round and we are either taking a 4 year project for the O-line, or ignoring it all together under the pretext that we took the BPA at the time.... then come week six every one is bitching about the O-line again and screaming we better address it next draft.

Wash rinse repeat.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty... dont get me wrong, I actually like this kid as a RB. But we have both seen this movie before. We draft a Pass Rusher, then a skill player... and suddenly its the 3rd round and we are either taking a 4 year project for the O-line, or ignoring it all together under the pretext that we took the BPA at the time.... then come week six every one is bitching about the O-line again and screaming we better address it next draft.

Wash rinse repeat.

You're preaching to the choir man!

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope we get him. i think we need a reliable vet behind morris. the other rbs on our roster i dont trust yet.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we reportedly offered Ridley a contract. why? He actually turned us down. Why is there even market for him?