• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sjax now HD...gone!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...and Justin Durant from DAL...Reed has been a solid starter, but not a pass rusher...according to the read up on Durant...good player when on the field, but Spoon like injurywise....low cost gap fillers...Reed is definitely an upgrade as a run defender. Derrick Morgan from Titans & Tech has a visit here.

With the development in NO, If they land a Morgan and get one of the kids (edge rushers) from the draft...the rebuild won't be nearly as long as people think.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't count New Orleans out yet. They got themselves a really good center now, and that was one of their problems last year. When you've got a quarterback like Brees, I think it's better to have him well protected so that he can make big plays than to have him great weapons.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't count New Orleans out yet. They got themselves a really good center now, and that was one of their problems last year. When you've got a quarterback like Brees, I think it's better to have him well protected so that he can make big plays than to have him great weapons.

Peyton I think is one of the best playcallers in the game paired with an accurate QB...Can't count them out, Unger helps, but that DEF was not a whole better than ATL's LY...still in a cap trouble after this deal. If ATL gets a solid 5 in front of Matt, they will be in the hunt.