• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Six game suspension for Von

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the actual topic...

I'm EXTREMELY disappointed this has unfolded the way it has. The past 10 days I was really thinking this suspension was gonna be lifted. Now we come to find out that it could be up to 6 friggin' games? Serious bullshit. I'm tired of all this wondering shit. When are they gonna break out the full details of this damn mess?

Exactly...There has been so much surrounding this whole situation and so many different conflicting stories that I don't even know what to think. At one point he was on steroids then the next moment he had an issue with weed then the next he missed a test then the next he was over in Afghanistan with the troops, and now it has gone from 4 games to possibly 6 games. First off the NFL needs to be held accountable for the fact that this was leaked in the first place. We shouldn't even be having this conversation. We shouldn't even know that he was in trouble from 3 years ago. Problem is with the NFL they are the police, judge, jury, and everything else in between so there is no accountability for any of this beyond maybe some lawsuits that could/should be filed.

I honestly at this point until details actually come out will not believe one way or another of how this has gone. Tomorrow morning it could break that somebody sabotaged the whole situation and everything is dropped or it could truly come out that Von Miller tried to tamper with evidence. I honestly have no idea.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Broncos fan including me should be talking shit to a Ravens fans. Quit being homers and admitt the Ravens were the better team last year. Preseason also doesnt mean a damn thing so quit posting about that and how Flacco looks.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Broncos fan including me should be talking shit to a Ravens fans. Quit being homers and admitt the Ravens were the better team last year. Preseason also doesnt mean a damn thing so quit posting about that and how Flacco looks.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malibu, half the reason these boards exist is to talk shit to other fans. As for the game last year, I have admitted more than once the broncos played terribly and did not deserve that win. That does not mean I have to sit around a listen to a bunch of ravens fans talk trash about their "elite" QB who owes Rahim Moore and MVP trophy. I am not going to pretend that the ravens dominated the broncos in a 38-35 double overtime game and that the season opener is going to be the same.

As for the thread topic, I am very interested in seeing the details of his suspension. I want to know what took it from a 4 game suspension that was being appealed to a 6 or more game suspension that won't be appealed. I hope Von learns from this whole incident because despite his talent he is not worth keeping if he is a repeat offender.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rahim Moore wasnt the only player that made mistakes. Champ was terrible and Manning had turnovers. Who said anything about dominate? Some homers are very blind. If Denver beats Baltimore the 1st game of the year then Ill talk shit.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local reports now are saying the only way it goes from four games to six games is if there is evidence of sample tampering by Von Miller. Sheesh, sounds like the DJ Williams debacle all over again. At this point, I want the suspension to come down publicly, so everyone can move on. Von Miller is still getting reps with the first team today and I think it's time to get the players that are going to open the season on D some playing time now. The Broncos are still going to have a good season, but this off season has been rough. I think we'll see a more determined team Saturday night against the Rams. Our fans alone will get this team jacked up. Season's almost here, boys! Go Broncos!!

MH64

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he came out in the media and vehemently denied doing any drugs. Nice Von. Why the hell do athletes do that shit if they know it's gonna surface eventually anyways? Stupid.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couple of things here Malibu...The first being I understand the Ravens were the Superbowl Champions and deserve respect for that but when their fans come on the Bronco board and start talking shit like "they would bet us that the Ravens beat us by 20 at our own stadium" things are just getting out of hand. Throw in even threads that have nothing to do with the Ravens keep having Ravens fans come on them talking even more about how great their team is.

Now as for the Ravens being the better team last year no I will not admit that. The Broncos beat them once and they beat us once. To me that is one to one. Yes they beat us in the game that mattered more and I will give them credit for that but to me if you are the team that won then act like you have been there before instead like a 10 year old.

Also about preseason I understand it doesn't matter but one of the big concerns coming into the season was without Bolden and their TE how was Flacco going to look and when teams are playing vanilla defenses you kind of expect him to do pretty well. I understand timing takes time and you can't read too much into anything just I guess if they are going to dish it out then Ravens fans better be ready to get some back at them.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things here Malibu...The first being I understand the Ravens were the Superbowl Champions and deserve respect for that but when their fans come on the Bronco board and start talking shit like "they would bet us that the Ravens beat us by 20 at our own stadium" things are just getting out of hand. Throw in even threads that have nothing to do with the Ravens keep having Ravens fans come on them talking even more about how great their team is.

Now as for the Ravens being the better team last year no I will not admit that. The Broncos beat them once and they beat us once. To me that is one to one. Yes they beat us in the game that mattered more and I will give them credit for that but to me if you are the team that won then act like you have been there before instead like a 10 year old.

Also about preseason I understand it doesn't matter but one of the big concerns coming into the season was without Bolden and their TE how was Flacco going to look and when teams are playing vanilla defenses you kind of expect him to do pretty well. I understand timing takes time and you can't read too much into anything just I guess if they are going to dish it out then Ravens fans better be ready to get some back at them.

Indeed......and..while the ravens made more plays for score in the playoff game, it was the Bronco's who were all playing terrible. The Bronco's playing badly does not make the ravens the better team, it just means they played better in that game. The ravens were not nearly as good of a team as many AFC teams last season, they just played well when it mattered...and pretty much no one outside of baltimore thinks they are a good team this year...That would include me. An ass kicking is what the ravens got the first game the two played last season, they were just plain lucky to escape the second one.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I find it preposterous to suggest that Bronco fans shouldn't defend our OWN team on our OWN board from some shit talker from a second rate team. If ravens fans want to keep coming here begging to be scrutinized, then I say little joe is open season.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he came out in the media and vehemently denied doing any drugs. Nice Von. Why the hell do athletes do that shit if they know it's gonna surface eventually anyways? Stupid.

I still dont think the situation is associated with Miller actually "doing drugs", it appears now that the issue surrounds some inconsistency involving the test collection. Now....If he did indeed pull a DJ Williams and purposely attempt to interfere with a legitimate collection, then that is indeed.....just plain stupid. At any rate, I think we need to just see how the all plays out since it appears that no real facts have been released.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still dont think the situation is associated with Miller actually "doing drugs", it appears now that the issue surrounds some inconsistency involving the test collection. Now....If he did indeed pull a DJ Williams and purposely attempt to interfere with a legitimate collection, then that is indeed.....just plain stupid. At any rate, I think we need to just see how the all plays out since it appears that no real facts have been released.

I loved John Fox's answer today when somebody asked him about this whole situation when he said "Don't you think we would have heard before all of you if something had happened or changed in this whole situation?" This is where with all of these so called "Experts" that say they have sources I wish they would be required to say who they are because it has been shown in the past many of times that they usually are bad sources. This whole situation has been a great showing of that when at one point some of these guys that are now saying it is going to be six game suspension were saying they had sources that said he tested positive for Steroids. This is why I hate that we have instant access to so much media these days. 10 years ago none of us would have heard a whisper about any of this until one day they just said whether he was suspended or not.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I find it preposterous to suggest that Bronco fans shouldn't defend our OWN team on our OWN board from some shit talker from a second rate team. If ravens fans want to keep coming here begging to be scrutinized, then I say little joe is open season.

LOL. New board, same idiot.

Is this the same 2nd rate team that not only beat the Broncos IN Denver, but then beat the Patriots IN Foxborough, then won the Super Bowl?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved John Fox's answer today when somebody asked him about this whole situation when he said "Don't you think we would have heard before all of you if something had happened or changed in this whole situation?" This is where with all of these so called "Experts" that say they have sources I wish they would be required to say who they are because it has been shown in the past many of times that they usually are bad sources. This whole situation has been a great showing of that when at one point some of these guys that are now saying it is going to be six game suspension were saying they had sources that said he tested positive for Steroids. This is why I hate that we have instant access to so much media these days. 10 years ago none of us would have heard a whisper about any of this until one day they just said whether he was suspended or not.

agreed...personally I think what should be the most important issue regarding this entire thing is..who leaked this stuff from the NFL office to begin with ?? I'm amazed to see that is not being talked about more, this is an issue that decides the integrity of the entire league, which is seriously lacking now in my opinion.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed...personally I think what should be the most important issue regarding this entire thing is..who leaked this stuff from the NFL office to begin with ?? I'm amazed to see that is not being talked about more, this is an issue that decides the integrity of the entire league, which is seriously lacking now in my opinion.

Seems like either the NFL is trying to flood media with misinformation left and right to keep attention off that or the media just loves to make a ton of crap up left and right? Could be both honestly. I agree that should be a major issue as for Von say he ends up not getting suspended from all of this his reputation has been run through the dirt and the money he could lose from contracts and endorcements would be in the millions plus future players who would question whether the NFL would keep things confidential or not would be up in the air. Just ready for this whole thing to be done and decided.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. New board, same idiot.

Is this the same 2nd rate team that not only beat the Broncos IN Denver, but then beat the Patriots IN Foxborough, then won the Super Bowl?

Speaking of third rate teams...now we have a charger fans here too ?? man you better go home and worry about your own 2-14 team. Heck, even the raiders are better than the chargers at this point.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like either the NFL is trying to flood media with misinformation left and right to keep attention off that or the media just loves to make a ton of crap up left and right? Could be both honestly. I agree that should be a major issue as for Von say he ends up not getting suspended from all of this his reputation has been run through the dirt and the money he could lose from contracts and endorcements would be in the millions plus future players who would question whether the NFL would keep things confidential or not would be up in the air. Just ready for this whole thing to be done and decided.

Seems to me someone should be considering a lawsuit against the league

kagey7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should be taken to task for these leaks coming out of the NFL office. If Fox is telling the truth with what he said at this afternoons press conference that they have not been informed at all about what was going on. Pretty crappy if that is true. The football team who will be impacted should be the first ones informed - not ESPN.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of my brothers works for the Bronco's, told him Miller got caught watering down a urine test. d

Take it for what you will.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the actual topic...

I'm EXTREMELY disappointed this has unfolded the way it has. The past 10 days I was really thinking this suspension was gonna be lifted. Now we come to find out that it could be up to 6 friggin' games? Serious bullshit. I'm tired of all this wondering shit. When are they gonna break out the full details of this damn mess?

There is some mystery here, but from what I understand...the NFL is looking at Von as a multiple offender and at one point than 6 games were on the table...that said, the Broncos are screwed...negotiating this down to 4 games ain't happening...hindsight is 20/20 but you wonder how much they knew when they decided Dumerville was too expensive.