• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since this place loves silly stats

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone name a QB this year with 2 games with 5 TDs and 0 interceptions in the same game?

Fun with numbers.

In the same game is throwing me off a little but I think i know what you mean, 2 games with 5 tds and 0 int. I have always liked Wilson from NC St days and Whisky for 1. I have said before that he threw for 20 more tds in college than Luck and can throw when he needs to.

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But only 1 game was against NFCN at that time. Hey we all have to keep up with Rock and his Brady threads

They played 2 good teams in that time. Against that tough Legion of Boom and the Chiefs.

Actually all stats this year are BS because of parity with 2/3 of the league I saw somewhere it is the worst year since like 1990 with only like 10 teams with winning records or something like that. Hard to brag about anything in this type of situation

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But only 1 game was against NFCN at that time. Hey we all have to keep up with Rock and his Brady threads

They played 2 good teams in that time. Against that tough Legion of Boom and the Chiefs.

Actually all stats this year are BS because of parity with 2/3 of the league I saw somewhere it is the worst year since like 1990 with only like 10 teams with winning records or something like that. Hard to brag about anything in this type of situation

Oh, but it was worth bragging about after 6 weeks when Rodgers was leading in pr? But now that he's not even in the top 5 it's irrelevant? Gotcha.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, but it was worth bragging about after 6 weeks when Rodgers was leading in pr? But now that he's not even in the top 5 it's irrelevant? Gotcha.

If you go check he was not leading at that point was made he was higher than Brady that was the point. The point of the thread was to show Mr. Rocko that Brady was not on top of something at that time. But no that number quoted was not the highest in the league at that time it was Dalton

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this WR's last 3 games:

6 Rec 145 yards 3 TD
5 Rec 94 yards 2 TD
6 Rec 82 yards 3 TD

Dez? AJ Green? Megatron?

Wait a second I thought Seahawks fans have been saying for years now that Russell Wilson doesn't have any decent receivers to throw to? Just messing. He is definitely on a tear and playing some of the best football of his career. Very good timing if he can keep it up heading into the playoffs.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go check he was not leading at that point was made he was higher than Brady that was the point. The point of the thread was to show Mr. Rocko that Brady was not on top of something at that time. But no that number quoted was not the highest in the league at that time it was Dalton

Regardless of whether he was leading or not.... Its hilarious that pr is now irrelevan since Rodgers has dropped by almost 20 points.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

White wash all you want but Sonny bitched you big time on this. LMAO.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
AJ McCarron, who in 2 seasons had thrown 4 passes....threw for 280 yards against the Steelers in about 3 quarters yesterday.

The Steelers defense is not good....at all.

A worse player put in a worse performance, therefore the good performance doesn't matter? 350 yards and 5td's is impressive even of the defense is bad. Yeah, the steelers secondary isn't great but i don't think anyone else put up 5 td's on them

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you go research the issue of the thread and you see the point made of being 6 games? Well Rocko was saying how great Brady was with his top #s but was not using accurate comparisons because through 6 games with Brady having a bye in week 4 he had only played 5 games through week 6 and Rocko was using stats for 5 games and comparing them to teams that had played 6 games so my thread was to compare against teams that only had 6 games played so the numbers didnt matter as that then eliminated Brady from being included in the #s

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go find the thread created by a Packer fan talking about any Rodger stats?
Can you comprehend you own post?
Lord man, you challenged Sonny to find a thread. He found it, making you look as foolish as Midnight Angel. Now in trying to defend your own post you look more stupider than Angel.
"more stupider" was just for you LL.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, Hoyer threw for ....ummm...yeah.....he sucked the donkey dicks off of Bill Belichick.

Never mind,

You guys carry on. I'm from Houston. I don't know what a good quarterback looks like.

So I shall depart this thread.

But none of your teams could be 6-7 and still in first place so take that!

Unless your team is in the NFC East.

Damn. We can't even win at that stat!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second I thought Seahawks fans have been saying for years now that Russell Wilson doesn't have any decent receivers to throw to? Just messing. He is definitely on a tear and playing some of the best football of his career. Very good timing if he can keep it up heading into the playoffs.

Don't tell NWpatsfan that. He spent a while yesterday telling me how late season momentum Is irrelevant.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell NWpatsfan that. He spent a while yesterday telling me how late season momentum Is irrelevant.

Yes and no. I think a late season loss can be just what a team needs heading into the playoffs to really take a good hard look at themselves. The Ravens in 2012 are a great example in they lost at home to the Broncos something like 34-17 and it wasn't even that close. They then lost on the final Sunday of the year to Cincy yet then went on a tear in the playoffs.

At the same time New England I would say truly only lost one game in the final 12 of the regular season last year (rested a lot of starters the final week so don't really count that one) in a close one to the Packers on the road.

So we have seen it both ways. I would feel much better though if my team is entering the playoffs on a hot streak than if they barely squeaked in.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. I think a late season loss can be just what a team needs heading into the playoffs to really take a good hard look at themselves. The Ravens in 2012 are a great example in they lost at home to the Broncos something like 34-17 and it wasn't even that close. They then lost on the final Sunday of the year to Cincy yet then went on a tear in the playoffs.

At the same time New England I would say truly only lost one game in the final 12 of the regular season last year (rested a lot of starters the final week so don't really count that one) in a close one to the Packers on the road.

So we have seen it both ways. I would feel much better though if my team is entering the playoffs on a hot streak than if they barely squeaked in.

I think everyone agrees with this. It's not a perfect science, but nobody wants to count on their struggling team to flip their switch as opposed to being in the midst of a run.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm much more comfortable figuring momentum into predictions for playoffs in football. The one and done nature means momentum is more of a predictor than say hockey, where picking the hot team late in the season will get you out of a playoff pool real quick.

But sure, there's always exceptions.