• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since changing their ways...UK is not the Evil Empire anymore

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dakari Johnson is also staying at UK another year. If the twins decide to stay...UK will have everybody except Randle and Young of the major players back.

Update: Well...heh - heh - heh....the twins are in!

Now fans nationwide should be happy, happy, happy, and no one should be hating on UK.

From this day forward...UK and its fans are just like the rest of you guys.......we have a school where most every player comes back after his freshman year!

No more of that one and done shlt.....we'll leave that....{and the accompanying hatred by other fans}to schools like Duke, Arizona, Kansas etc.

They and other schools like them have been venturing into the deep waters of the one and done cult. I'm sure you guys will now transfer all of that one and done hatred from Kentucky to those schools...after all.... they are the new evil empires. Right???

And I know for a fact that you guys will be cheering UK on to number 9; since Calipari has seen seen the error of his evil ways, and is now treading the path of self-righteousness like you fans have always done.

omg.gif
It feels wonderful to once again be loved by fans from all across this great nation of ours!!!!!
flypig.gif

P.S. Since UK is now one of the good guys...what team ya going to hate on now?:noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh...fellows, you do know this thread is satirical?

As for me, I'm gonna bust on that no account jonvi and his Syracuse team, or maybe those knucklehead Wildcats from Arizona.....possibly that "fabulous" team up north who insist on using"Go Blue"..............................

Maybe UNC, Duke, or some other school from the metropolis of Dingleberry Gap, North Carolina

What about Cincinnati and Kramer?....damn Kramer...I would bet money your ancestors came from Kentucky...so why don't you cheer for a winner like UK instead of that loser Cinn. team.

Just kidding, you bunch of pillow biters...I'll keep hating on the Loserville L-yeah dirty birds....

Oh and y'all have a good day now..................................mumble@%$#&**(*$#%$.sorry bunch of ass munch basketball clown mf'ers....mumble%$#%&$%^% have a great evening my friends.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely thought it very cool that the Harrison twins chose to stay in school.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely thought it very cool that the Harrison twins chose to stay in school.

I genuinely hate that they stayed. Before Harrison twins, I liked us as preseason #1 and natty favorites. Now they are the favorites.

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
praying for chemistry issues is what it comes down to

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like SU will be the only team with enough to take out the Cats next season. Sucks to be the rest of you guys.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people don't hate UK. They hate UK fans who think their shit don't stink, and if you don't root for their team, then you obviously don't know basketball. Since UK has a large, large following of fans, your chances of knowing this type of fan is exponetially increased, leading to why (I think) so many people root against UK.

The team...great. I think they are going to have an excellent season. If they pick up where they left of, you can talk about a legit run at going undefeated.

Their fans...will become even more insuferable which is more than likely going to cause more backlash against big blue nation...not less.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tango, when you lose the first game in the first round of the tournament you really don't give a shit if they all go pro or not. Coach K has a whole new team coming in to Durham next season. btw, I never hated UK.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like SU will be the only team with enough to take out the Cats next season. Sucks to be the rest of you guys.

:laugh3:

You're so funny sometimes.
I know Kentucky is going to be the team to beat next season but, SU being the only team to give them a run for the money:L
You must be drinking this morning because I know, that you know more about basketball than that :suds:

GO CATS!
BEAR DOWN!
the good cats that is.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since your done with cheating does that mean your coach is leaving? :whistle:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

You're so funny sometimes.
I know Kentucky is going to be the team to beat next season but, SU being the only team to give them a run for the money:L
You must be drinking this morning because I know, that you know more about basketball than that :suds:

GO CATS!
BEAR DOWN!
the good cats that is.

I didn't have anything to add.....:postwhore:

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people don't hate UK. They hate UK fans who think their shit don't stink, and if you don't root for their team, then you obviously don't know basketball. Since UK has a large, large following of fans, your chances of knowing this type of fan is exponentially increased, leading to why (I think) so many people root against UK.

The team...great. I think they are going to have an excellent season. If they pick up where they left of, you can talk about a legit run at going undefeated.

Their fans...will become even more insuferable which is more than likely going to cause more backlash against big blue nation...not less.

Being a UK fan I have seen every type of UK fan over the years....and let me tell you.....I can't stand a lot of the sorry ass blastards (blustering bastards) myself. Arrogance swims in rivers of bullshlt and of course the worst turdlets float......

BUT....from the time I was old enough to understand basketball...I understood that I would be a UK fan. It seemed as if it was bred into my genetic line....along with my hillbilly twang of course! Also my sister is hot and I am marrying my cousin later this year. All good Kentucky genetics coming to the forefront.

Depend on one thing though....for every one of those sorry cotton packed assholes listed in my first paragraph....there are 10 good people who live, breathe, and die supporting the Cats. Due to life's circumstances they might not have much to be proud of..........except the team they cheer for...so I am proud to know those people ....and the arrogant UK fans can follow the lemmings!

By the way....just for some information about Kentucky and Ohio. Kentucky had Transylvania...(the first college west of the appalachians) already established (up and running) by the late 1700's. Ohio was a beautiful forested territory occupied by competing tribes of Indians.

At that point....after seeing that there was a lack of idiocy in Ohio....we sent up a (Mariel boatload) type of convoy to settle there and raise their families. All went well and now we have Buckeyes!

Oh yeah....Ohio got the best of all Ky had to offer....heh heh! < ~~~~~~~~~ and....for the functionally or mentally impaired the last 2-3 paragraphs could very possibly be written in a kidding vein.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is definitely going to be tough. But, anyone who thinks it will be a cakewalk learned nothing from the 2013-2014 season.