• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Signing Day Thread

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we've only got one more day to find out. I feel really good about Vanderdoes though. Adams I really think is headed to Auburn, but I hoping..

Vanderdoes is leaning UCLA from what I understand.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, Foster's bizarre saga hasn't been the only drama in a mad college football recruiting cycle. Laremy Tunsil of Columbia High School in Lake City, Fla., who is ranked the No. 1 offensive tackle and No. 5 prospect overall in the ESPN150, is one of the biggest stories heading into national signing day. Tunsil, once considered a lock for Georgia, now intends to sign with Ole Miss, according to various reports.
Tunsil's change of heart last week caused the social media world to go abuzz, with many people on Twitter and Facebook accusing the Rebels of cutting corners to land what might be one of the country's best recruiting classes. Along with Tunsil, Ole Miss has secured verbal commitments from Laquon Treadwell (Crete, Ill.), the No. 1 wide receiver, and Elijah Daniel (Avon, Ind.), the No. 4 defensive end, and could likely land Robert Nkemdiche (Grayson, Ga.), the country's No. 1 overall prospect, on Wednesday.

Yea, everything seems legit here.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl Lawson update: He reaffirmed his commitment to Auburn per Auburn Rivals. His father made two solo visits to Auburn in recent weeks after it seemed they were out of it. His head coach was not a fan of the D-line coach and neither was Carl but that fence was successfully mended.

Move along. Nothing to see here either

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vanderdoes is leaning UCLA from what I understand.

Could be, but we got a guy on our rivals message board that is in tight with him and his family. He's gave us some really good info that makes me feel good about Eddie.

I trust this guy, and there's not too many trustworthy over there.

No guarantees though, but we'll see tomorrow. Hate that he announces so late.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this year's bama fax girl...

bama-fan1.jpg

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't someone just flip from Husker to Sun Devil? I hate Todd Graham with a passion.

Yeah and then hours later he decommitted from ASU.

It's currently a toss-up.

It's probably the coach that didn't burn the bridge when he decommited who's gonna grab him... So my guess is ASU gets him.

Bo is a very spiteful individual. Probably told Trevell he hopes he dies in a fire.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly stopped giving a frick about recruiting about.....> a year ago when Duron Carter got booted and Phillip Sims washed out...

Until you earn a starting spot on the team your just a shit pile...

That's the way I used to feel before all the circus web sites popped up and guess what? I was right in that feeling.