• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sign DJ Swearinger?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Eddie Jackson on the mend and Swearinger just being released? Why not?

Yes, he can be a malcontent when defenses aren't working, but clearly we don't have that issue...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jackson was going to miss a post-season game - there may be a discussion here. Alas, I find that highly unlikely.

Plus, Bush has always been intriguing to me and seems like a better option than someone off the street this late in the year.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jackson was going to miss a post-season game - there may be a discussion here. Alas, I find that highly unlikely.

Plus, Bush has always been intriguing to me and seems like a better option than someone off the street this late in the year.

Well, he's hardly "off the street" and my hypothetical obviously implied a need. If Jackson is back, we're all good. Just saying Swearinger is a decent safety coming available at an opportune moment at a time where we have a key injury at the position.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's hardly "off the street" and my hypothetical obviously implied a need. If Jackson is back, we're all good. Just saying Swearinger is a decent safety coming available at an opportune moment at a time where we have a key injury at the position.

I mean "off the street" as in... he'd have to learn a new defense and it is already Week 17.

Looks like Arizona claimed him anyway. No playoffs for that guy.

I hear he's a locker room liability anyway and this team is so in synch with one another - this didn't interest me all that much. Week 8 and Jackson is out for the season? Let's chat. Week 17? Nah.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean "off the street" as in... he'd have to learn a new defense and it is already Week 17.

Looks like Arizona claimed him anyway. No playoffs for that guy.

I hear he's a locker room liability anyway and this team is so in synch with one another - this didn't interest me all that much. Week 8 and Jackson is out for the season? Let's chat. Week 17? Nah.

Yeah, moot point now. Guessing as far as locker room issues, it makes a difference coming into a situation where everything is working well before your arrival. Clearly a buy in or GTFO scenario there.