• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sidney Jones

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I more I think about this the more I agree. Dallas needs defensive players that can contribute right away

Even in a weaker draft class, I would stay away from Jones. Far too much uncertainty.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in a weaker draft class, I would stay away from Jones. Far too much uncertainty.
Not sure I would stay away from this guy all together.
A lot depends on the make up of the player, which is why I'd do the ND LB again. Quality football players that play the game for the right reasons aren't on every street corner

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I would stay away from this guy all together.
A lot depends on the make up of the player, which is why I'd do the ND LB again. Quality football players that play the game for the right reasons aren't on every street corner

End of the 3rd round? Maybe, but leaning towards no. 4th round and beyond, sure.

2nd round isn't even a thought in my mind.

JMHO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of the 3rd round? Maybe, but leaning towards no. 4th round and beyond, sure.

2nd round isn't even a thought in my mind.

JMHO
I'd agree if each player taken in round 1 & 2 were sure bets, but we both know that's not the case.

I wouldn't take Jones b4 round 3 now that I've thought a little more about it cause there is so much talent in this draft.

also....my opinion has never been confused with being humble....:D

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we didnt address the position in rd 1 or 2, then no way Jones slips past me in the 3rd.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well WTH Im not shy due to a 6 pack in :) with a caveat

I take the chance in the 2nd if we do a trade down and pick up a pick

Lotta risk but go big or go home id rather risk injury than character if your rolling the dice

JMHO :suds:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree if each player taken in round 1 & 2 were sure bets, but we both know that's not the case.

I wouldn't take Jones b4 round 3 now that I've thought a little more about it cause there is so much talent in this draft.

also....my opinion has never been confused with being humble....:D

I might be embellishing on the humble part, just a little

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well WTH Im not shy due to a 6 pack in :) with a caveat

I take the chance in the 2nd if we do a trade down and pick up a pick

Lotta risk but go big or go home id rather risk injury than character if your rolling the dice

JMHO :suds:

But then again, there's no rule saying we have to risk injury, or character.

I wouldn't mind not rolling the dice this year. Just saying...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be embellishing on the humble part, just a little
LOL...The one think about most all of us regulars (Colors excluded)....there is very little humble about us when exchanging our football thoughts.

Tip of the cap es4m11...we may disagree and cat fight some, but it's all good. You're a valued opinion around here as far as I'm concerned

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am humble as pie :D

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on our draft history guys like Bruce Carter and Jaylon Smith. If Jones is there in the 2nd round im pretty confident he's our guy. Randy Gregory was another of those bargain guys we should not have drafted.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on our draft history guys like Bruce Carter and Jaylon Smith. If Jones is there in the 2nd round im pretty confident he's our guy. Randy Gregory was another of those bargain guys we should not have drafted.
Not looking good for Gregory, but I'm still hoping he straightens up

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive given up on that kid, im starting to worry about zeke. We need all defense this draft, but if Christian Mc Caffery or Howard are there when the Cowboys pick. I would love to have those guys

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive given up on that kid, im starting to worry about zeke. We need all defense this draft, but if Christian Mc Caffery or Howard are there when the Cowboys pick. I would love to have those guys
Not in the first round for either IMO. we have more pressing needs on defense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the first round for either IMO. we have more pressing needs on defense.
We will go BPA. I know you guys have your spots you want to pick and not pick guys at, but the team has shown they aren't going to pass on a player they have a first round grade on for a player they don't. It may lead to draft day disappointment, but none of us are complaining about skipping Ramsey or DL now. So unless they draft a QB, a center, a punter or a kicker I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. If Pass rusher and an Offensive player are close the will go defense I'm sure. But don't be surprised or upset if some of our early picks are on Offense.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will go BPA. I know you guys have your spots you want to pick and not pick guys at, but the team has shown they aren't going to pass on a player they have a first round grade on for a player they don't. It may lead to draft day disappointment, but none of us are complaining about skipping Ramsey or DL now. So unless they draft a QB, a center, a punter or a kicker I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. If Pass rusher and an Offensive player are close the will go defense I'm sure. But don't be surprised or upset if some of our early picks are on Offense.

I'll go out on a limb right now and say that, barring OJ Howard being available at #28, Dallas will not draft an offensive player in the first two rounds of this draft.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about being upset? I responded really for McCaffery in he first round. That ain't happening. They don't deserve anything. As a fan I have right to be skeptical. They have certainly improved in drafting players, but they have made their share of mistakes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go out on a limb right now and say that, barring OJ Howard being available at #28, Dallas will not draft an offensive player in the first two rounds of this draft.
I Hope that ends up being the case