• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick to my stomach

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slept on things after watching the game last night and I still have the same sickening PIT in my stomach.
I cannot fathom how the Rams offense reverted back to its old ways in less than 4 days. Shottenheimer was running plays that were slicing defenses the last two weeks and last night, he did what he always does. He did NOTHING until 7 minutes were left in the game and even then it was not enough.

It is official (as if it was not before). Shottenheimer has TO GO.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ks, I really feel sorry for our defense. They played hard once again only to lose a winnable game 'cause our play calling and QB sucked moose balls. We march down the field with our passing game to the 5 yard line, then it's run, run, run right into the heart of one of the best defenses in the league. Why not play action to a TE like last week? If Jeff Fisher keeps this clown around another year, I will pull my hair out. Oh wait, I have nothing left to pull out 'cause I already have over the last 3 years!!!!!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schottenheimer needs to go... He is not a good OC, too inconsistent. Shaun Hill doesn't posses a throng arm. On the last play, he put everything he had in that throw and it didn't go 40 yards. It was intercepted.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schotty is no good, but the AZ defense is real good.

Problem here is Fisher benched Davis because of his performance vs AZ last game after 2 TDs and 2 costly turnovers. Hill did nothing against AZ.

NADA
zip
zilch

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly can't even say I'm disappointed. I mean... I expected the Rams to win, but not surprised they didn't. The offense hasn't really played much better than above average all year and Arizona's D wasn't going to give up anything easy. It became pretty evident that the best offensive strategy would have been to just start heaving the ball downfield and hope for a PI call. Around halftime I found myself just hoping for a pick-6 or scoop-and-score, because the offense wasn't going past mid-field.

Once the Cards kicked their fourth FG, I called the game.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slept on things after watching the game last night and I still have the same sickening PIT in my stomach.
I cannot fathom how the Rams offense reverted back to its old ways in less than 4 days. Shottenheimer was running plays that were slicing defenses the last two weeks and last night, he did what he always does. He did NOTHING until 7 minutes were left in the game and even then it was not enough.

It is official (as if it was not before). Shottenheimer has TO GO.

Your offense can look better than they actually are against bad teams and good teams have a way of bringing you back to reality.

As far as Shotty, the Jets offense sucked when he was there, I never did understand what Fisher saw in him,unless they were buddies beforehand.