• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shrodinger's Embiid

Most likely Scenario for Embiid

• Not drafted by CLE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If CLE picks Embiid he will be riddled with injuries for his short career, if anybody else picks him he will be great just into his 30s...

I come to this conclusion for a number of reasons. It seems Embiid is 100% physically but still getting into game shape, see link.

This means he is the most attractive player in the draft imo and CLE will draft him.

CLE has injury issues with players which is probably a combination of drafting injury issues and what I have to assume is poor sport trainers. Aside from their recent injury history you have to think decent sport trainers would be hired by better destinations than CLE as well.

Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid, Jabari Parker all still in play for No. 1 pick - NBA Draft - ESPN

Embiid is both alive and dead depending on whether he is drafted by the Cleveland Caskets or another more viable destination.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If CLE picks Embiid he will be riddled with injuries for his short career, if anybody else picks him he will be great just into his 30s...

I come to this conclusion for a number of reasons. It seems Embiid is 100% physically but still getting into game shape, see link.

This means he is the most attractive player in the draft imo and CLE will draft him.

CLE has injury issues with players which is probably a combination of drafting injury issues and what I have to assume is poor sport trainers. Aside from their recent injury history you have to think decent sport trainers would be hired by better destinations than CLE as well.

Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid, Jabari Parker all still in play for No. 1 pick - NBA Draft - ESPN

Embiid is both alive and dead depending on whether he is drafted by the Cleveland Caskets or another more viable destination.

I disagree. I think he will be good regardless. However, when he proves he is good he will leave for the Lakers given the first opportunity.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, every #1 pick of Cleveland has had a short injury-riddled career?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not, but their track record speaks for itself.