• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles sign Kaepernick?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Foles is hurt, put him on I.R.

Neither McGloin or Evans can replace Wentz for more than 1 game. If Lurie signed Vick, and it worked out well, at least Kap has not committed any crimes. And, at the end of the year, we can listen to offers to trade Kap. I don't think he would be a distraction. This is Wentz' team.

YES or NO?
Krappy will be a huge media distraction for the team. They won't ask him one single football question. If the Eagles want to make the playoffs they need to focus on football, not the political BS that comes with that fool.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krappy will be a huge media distraction for the team. They won't ask him one single football question. If the Eagles want to make the playoffs they need to focus on football, not the political BS that comes with that fool.

you can't say that... don't give reasons... just say...

no

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck No.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can't say that... don't give reasons... just say...

no
Sure I can, and did.

WE+DONT+NEED+NO+STINKING+RULES.png

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck no.

I vote no to total offensive ruin.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. He is better than most of the reserve QB's in the League and I'd say 12-13 starters.

He's not better than 12-13 starters.

These guys are certainly better and that's 18
Brady
Aaron
Brees
Rivers
Manning
Big Ben
Flacco
Ryan
Stafford
Newton
Jamieson
Mariotta
Cousins
Prescott (Early but TD to int ratio was fantastic)
Luck
Carr
Dalton
Wilson

With these guys you can't say he's better coming off a couple of years of injuries and diminishing returns.

Smith - Put up solid numbers last couple of years in K.C.
Wentz - solid rookie year so no way they'd want Kap over him.
Cutler - Can't deny the talent but in a drop back passing game I'd take him over Kap at this point.
Palmer - 4200 yards last year.
Taylor - Hasn't been bad in Buffalo.

That's 23 right there and I'm probably forgetting a couple. For instance, if Deshawn Watson plays can we say Kap is better? We won't know until he plays, if he plays. Glennon is going to get his chance in Chicago and with him riding the bench the last couple of years who knows who is better at this point? He was certainly a hot commodity during the off season.

The other thing is....Does Kap actually want to play? Everyone is talking about it but him. He had the interview in Seattle and nothing came of it. That seemed a nice fit. Is he asking for too much money? Is he saying he's only interested in starting? It looks like he was going to get a shot in Baltimore but his idiot girlfriend sabotaged it.