• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shea Patterson-Harbaugh

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Harbaugh gonna secure him a round 1 pick.

Wasn't Patterson the QB harbaugh never had?

Who let who down?

Reactions: 006

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who let who down?

source.gif

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson is a pussy and his family is a bunch of assholes

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Mamas don't your babies grow up to play for "M" teams!"

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shea will get back on everyone’s Heisman Watch List after today’s performance. I expect 50+ points out of them today. :D

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Harbaugh gonna secure him a round 1 pick.

Wasn't Patterson the QB harbaugh never had?

Who let who down?
I get posting this last week. But this week Shea had 3 TD's and beat a team 52-0. Seems like a weird post.

But yes, I get the idea. Shea isn't an NFL QB and Harbaugh has yet to prove he can develop one here at Michigan. But I do like what i see out of the backups but it's been pretty limited so far in what we've seen. Milton has a beautiful TD pass late in the game today.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get posting this last week. But this week Shea had 3 TD's and beat a team 52-0. Seems like a weird post.

But yes, I get the idea. Shea isn't an NFL QB and Harbaugh has yet to prove he can develop one here at Michigan. But I do like what i see out of the backups but it's been pretty limited so far in what we've seen. Milton has a beautiful TD pass late in the game today.
The issue is, it may have been a beautiful td, but it is Rutgers. You can schedule an FCS team with more of a pulse.

I have a friend who is a Michigan fan and I was talking to him this morning. The problem is, all everyone has heard is, wait till Harbaugh get’s his hands on a qb. Well he has one and hasn’t had any results. Any frustration directed toward Harbaugh from fans is well deserved. He’s got a pocketful of excuses being given to him by a large portion of the fan base up until recently and has coasted on those excuses and results from another school.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is, it may have been a beautiful td, but it is Rutgers. You can schedule an FCS team with more of a pulse.

I have a friend who is a Michigan fan and I was talking to him this morning. The problem is, all everyone has heard is, wait till Harbaugh get’s his hands on a qb. Well he has one and hasn’t had any results. Any frustration directed toward Harbaugh from fans is well deserved. He’s got a pocketful of excuses being given to him by a large portion of the fan base up until recently and has coasted on those excuses and results from another school.

I was so happy when we signed Harbaugh because we have had shit QB’s for a long time.

I thought he’d have elite QBs lining up to play for him with his knowledge as player and coach in the NFL.

Year 5 and 2 starts total by players he recruited out of HS at QB. Brandon Peters started those two games and it was only because our starter and 2nd string was injured.

We’ve had a guy who lost his job at Iowa start for us.
We’ve had a guy who lost his job at Houston start for us.
We’ve had a Brady Hoke recruit start for us.
We’ve had an Ole Miss transfer start for us.

Without elite QB play — you can’t compete with the big dogs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

check the time stamp, then repost

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why he is trying to defend Shea. Shea sucks and we'll probably see more of it next week against Iowa. 1 pass TD and two rushing TDs. Lets see him do it against actual competition. It's nothing to really brag about.