• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shane!

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane in da playoffs is always big time. Now that's his 2nd grandslam he will noted for

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Shane so much! He's a perfect fit on the Sox and I'm glad he's doing great there - I want them to win the WS, especially for his sake - he always comes up big in key situations

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of think Rollins will be the same way. While everyone was inconsistent on the Phillies during the last couple of years, Shane was the one consistent dude. He wasn't perfect but, he was consistent. He, just like many current Phillies, need a change of scenery. Rollins will rejuvenate his career in another uniform. A fresh start.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of think Rollins will be the same way. While everyone was inconsistent on the Phillies during the last couple of years, Shane was the one consistent dude. He wasn't perfect but, he was consistent. He, just like many current Phillies, need a change of scenery. Rollins will rejuvenate his career in another uniform. A fresh start.
The only guy that I don't think needs a change of scenery is Chase Utley - he seems to be good no matter what and he always has focus for what he needs to do to be successful - but I agree mostly

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Well, it would be pretty damn hard top play much worse.

Two more years. THANKS, REUBEN!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victorino had kind of a down year in his contract year (2012) but it looks like the Red Sox made a pretty good signing taking a chance on him for 3 yrs 39 million.. Fun fact- Victorino's WAR of 6.1 this year is higher than that of Rollins and Howard in their MVP seasons - and Vic only played 122 games.