• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SFO v. MN Official GDT

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey that game sucked! Time to mow the lawn or something and forget about this crap.

Yeah, it's only week 3

I'm bracing for the "start Kaep" crowd to get loud this week

(I'm still basking over the Giants clinch so I'm good :))

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what the over/under would be on which week the chants will start for Kaep or Tebow.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sucked! We need to start Tebow next week!

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Stop with this game manager crap. Alex has led comebacks that no "game manager" could have done.

Alex threw a GREAT pass to VD for a first down to continue a drive that would have resulted in points, and what happened? VD dropped a pass you're supposed to have known since pee-wee.

Everybody on the team failed this game (except the D in the 4th, stripping Gerhart like he was flossing cash in the wrong nighborhood). Heck, Harbaugh fucked up as much, if not more, than the players.

So if I'm gonna start hearing this "Ohhhh Alex Smith can't do it" crap, I'm gonna lose it

Far and away the thing I'm looking forward to the least about this week. The entire team played poorly, but I can imagine some very aggravating headlines this week about what we "really" are, especially aimed at Alex.

I hate to be cliche, but maybe this could be the (big) bump in the rode we needed. Some were anointing us after two weeks. TWO! Seeing us atop power rankings scared the SHIT out of me.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea the shot with them sitting on the side line chewing their mouth piece and whimpering was pathetic.

That didn't bother me as much because that was after the INT right? Game was over. I'm talking about when they punted it with 6 minutes left, how he and the offense just sat there on the bench looking pathetic and defeated.

Usually in those situations the QB is up talking to everyone saying they're going to get the ball back and drive right down the field.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't bother me as much because that was after the INT right? Game was over. I'm talking about when they punted it with 6 minutes left, how he and the offense just sat there on the bench looking pathetic and defeated.
Usually in those situations the QB is up talking to everyone saying they're going to get the ball back and drive right down the field.

Damn spot on. I noticed that too> It pissed me off! It was like the whole cam newton thing and him sulking on the bench. Get the fuck up and motivate the team. Honestly we should of went for it on that 4th down. Oh well we will be back!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had the feel of a trap game, especially with the short week ahead & the players not going home, but that still is no excuse.

If Minnesota explodes this year, then I'll be a bit less confused about the loss, but if the Vikes go 6-9, it'll prove the Niners are a little too cocky (IMO).

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Resign JTO or Hill!!!!!!!!!!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad effort all around. The real only bright spot was Kyle Williams in the return game

Like i said, we got crowned the best team and it got to them. The underdog role played a big role last yr. WE just played bad today, minesota was on point and we werent ready. But cant win them all.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd make that complaint against the entire offense at the end of the game here. What are they doing on the bench sulking? Get up on the sidelines and cheer on the defense.

But Smith in particular, he's the fucking QB he should be pumping everyone up to go drive for a TD when they get the ball back.

How do you not know he didn't do something like that before going to the bench? Did you have a camera on him the whole time? I'm not strongly arguing that he did do that given the way he looked each time he appeared on the camera, but this is another instance of fans running with something when they weren't there for the entire time. If somebody has a problem with him showing that kind of body language AT ALL then that's another story for another time and a debate that I will never take part of.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys... Guys... lets be serious, here. We either need Jeff George

or Chris Weinke.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1