• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SF @ SEA - NFC Conference Championship

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is apart of the reason why hockey isn't bigger in the US. ESPN viewers and the like dont want to watch respectable well-behaved athletes that know the meaning of sportsmanship, they want to watch idiots spouting their mouths like they're god's gift to everything ever made. If that pass wasn't underthrown, this wouldn't be a topic, but it was and Sherman gets to act like he made a big play. That's what the ESPN crowd wants

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent read this thread yet just the last page ... but Dick Sherman is authentic ... he says what he means and he means what he says ... Im good with that ... he doesnt dui, he doesnt beat women, he doesnt committ double homicides and most importantly ... he doesnt get on a podium post game and praise god for giving him the victory and making another team lose like so many other dumbasses in the NFL

Sherman has backed up his talk with his play all year long. If he ends up getting torched he will have to answer for his words

so ... on to Kaepernick (and Harbaugh) ... how fucking dumb was that final playcall???

A fade??? to Shermans corner??? I know many dont want to listen to the good ole DICK but YES ,,, HE IS THE BEST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE!!!

Niners were owning the middle of the field on that final drive, they had 30 seconds left AND 2 TIMEOUTS ???? and they go away from the middle of the field??? Was this Harbaughs arrogance and $8.50 walmart Khakis making the decision?

I thought for sure he already had it tatooed on his forearm in script because the guy already has the "key points to being a douchebag" running down his arm but hey kaep ... point #15 ... "do not throw at DICK" ... and he can probably get a picture of a dick tatooed on his arm to replace the letters D I C K

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has been upset with Crabtree since last summer. Both attended Arizona star receiver Larry Fitzgerald’s charity event. While there, Sherman went to shake Crabtree’s hand, and Crabtree tried to start a fight, according to Sherman’s older brother, Branton.

“I’m going to make a play and embarrass him,” Richard Sherman vowed that day.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep playing with that boulder on your shoulder Dick!!!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post wasn't about play calling or out come but it was about how so called professionals handle the outcome of the game. Big difference, If the 9er's fucked up so be it (BTW I have no dog in this fight) but win or lose do it with class and that's something that is missing from most athletes today.

I think people are missing my point.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Baldwin on the idea that Seattle's receivers are 'pedestrian' -- "We're gonna walk our asses to the Super Bowl as pedestrians."

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watch out for Wes Welker...

/Belicheck going off about Welker deliberately taking Talib out of the game yesterday.

I think Welker, Decker et al should probably watch out for Chancellor

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I have no problem with what Richard Sherman did - it was right after he made a big play to send his team to the Super Bowl, I love his emotion and I think it was cool to see that - and Crabtree and the 49ers deserved that shit too, all they do is trash talk and then come up small in the big game

And Richard Sherman's a pretty intelligent guy too, to play a position like he does, you need to be intellectually smart and he is

I won't be rooting for the Seahawks to win in the SB because I want to see Peyton win another one but I have no problem with what the Seahawks/Richard Sherman did

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning better put some zip on his spirals ... if he is throwing ducks, theres gonna be some ko's

i envision alot of quick slants at "the big game" (we allowed to say super bowl on SportsHoopla? lol)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning better put some zip on his spirals ... if he is throwing ducks, theres gonna be some ko's

i envision alot of quick slants at "the big game" (we allowed to say super bowl on SportsHoopla? lol)

Him and his brother are the kings of hanging receivers out to dry. I'm also curious to see the Seattle secondary throwing their weight around when Denver starts throwing the illegal picks they've been doing all year.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I have no problem with what Richard Sherman did - it was right after he made a big play to send his team to the Super Bowl, I love his emotion and I think it was cool to see that - and Crabtree and the 49ers deserved that shit too, all they do is trash talk and then come up small in the big game

And Richard Sherman's a pretty intelligent guy too, to play a position like he does, you need to be intellectually smart and he is

I won't be rooting for the Seahawks to win in the SB because I want to see Peyton win another one but I have no problem with what the Seahawks/Richard Sherman did

That's my point !!!! Me, me, me ,me. It's a team sport and no one player wins it alone but listen to his interview and.........................Never mind.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's an endlessly fascinating video, and a stark reminder that quarterbacks aren't the only strategists in the NFL. Skip ahead to the 6:50 mark, and you'll see Sherman talking about how he makes a concerted effort to tip balls to his teammates for interceptions when in one-on-one coverage. Sound familiar? That game-winning play from last night was no accident, it was just Richard Sherman being better and smarter than everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman does plenty of planning, and his brother is often around to hear about what’s in store. Sherman’s incredible play at the end of the game? He had done something similar last month against the New York Giants, tipping a pass that safety Earl Thomas intercepted to ensure a shutout victory.

“I did that on purpose, bro,” Richard said afterward.

“Nah, that was luck,” Branton replied.

“OK, I’ll do it again some time,” Richard said.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Jason Brough ‏@JasonPHT ·7 mins
National media turning against Seahawks. Fans of all the other teams cheering against them. Where have I seen this before?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... amazing!!!

Richard Sherman Got a Penalty for Reenacting a Beats by Dre Ad | Extra Mustard - SI.com

BeZA3qdIUAA2lIS.png

BeaYFieCYAAmhFF.png

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post wasn't about play calling or out come but it was about how so called professionals handle the outcome of the game. Big difference, If the 9er's fucked up so be it (BTW I have no dog in this fight) but win or lose do it with class and that's something that is missing from most athletes today.

I need to get some of these headphones

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

@ErinAndrews
Richard Sherman gave a candid response seconds after an emotional game..looking forward to a great Super Bowl matchup

Boss did you happen to stick around for his and Wilson's interview the the panel after the trophy presentation?
it was all "my teammates", "huge special teams", "coaches prepared us well".
it's a shame that the game, and he in particular are being defined by a 10 second sound bite from a moment after his huge play schooling a hated rival (coach AND player) that sent the team to the Superbowl.
The more I look into this guy, the more impressed I am.

also Doug Baldwin (gamebreaker) is on the team because Sherman talked the coaches in to giving him a look after he was passed over in the draft.
that's a heck of a bonus, and is pretty indicative that he (and his opinion) is respected by management