• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SF @ NO

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As much as it pains me to say this, the Niners shouldn't make the playoffs.

That's starting to appear to be the case. Just a sloppy team that has fattened up on crappy teams and shit the bed against good ones.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The D didnt play well, they gave up close to 400 yards, let them march down the field twice in the last 5 min. I am tired of hearing we have a good D, we dont. We have a medicore D that can force some turnovers and that is about it. Our coverage sucks, tacking is bad this season. Hell even our run D has looked bad all year.

23 points to NO at home is a pretty darn good showing. Especially when the offense had negative yards in the 4th quarter.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So frustrating. They should have won this one. D again plays well only to watch it slip away. Offense has got to get their shit together. And we can't have STs collapses. Jesus. This game should be heartening. Went into NO and took it to the Saints. But couldn't seal the deal. 4th quarter drive and Kap and the OL folds again.

But the defense never steps up at the end of the game. They always give it up when games are close.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's starting to appear to be the case. Just a sloppy team that has fattened up on crappy teams and shit the bed against good ones.

This team needs to reload. Tooany holes and some of Baalke's decisions are looking suspect.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guy's were right there… Had a chance to win it… couple tough breaks and critical penalties…

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last week's performance made that evident and this week's simply confirmed it.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mindi Bach:

Tarell Brown just walked out of locker room a bent over, moving very slowly and in obvious discomfort. #49ers

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention Kaepernick at all? No, I said the OFFENSE looks lost.

I've been seeing a lot of criticism of Kaepernick on this forum, that's why I mentioned him.

Kap didn't look like Joe Montana in the part of the game I saw, but he doesn't appear to have any Jerry Rice
to throw to.

Better luck next game.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad that Howie Long agrees that personal foul on the sack /fumble was bullshit.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been seeing a lot of criticism of Kaepernick on this forum, that's why I mentioned him.

Kap didn't look like Joe Montana in the part of the game I saw, but he doesn't appear to have any Jerry Rice
to throw to.

Better luck next game.

Montana didn't have Rice in his first 2 SB's.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs to reload. Tooany holes and some of Baalke's decisions are looking suspect.

The offensive line leaks like a sieve and the coaching on offense is as bad as it gets at this level.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We Need a QB?

Somebody remind me why we traded A. Smith?

Bring on the try outs for next weeks practices.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what we have learned from the New York Giants is just get on a roll before playoffs and it doesn't matter how terrible you look before you get hot. Hopefully Crabtree comes back next week and we can start some momentum building before the playoffs.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to an extent, but those runnin plays on first down were becoming too predictable. Roman is clueless, but it's not solely on him. He is part of the problem, though

As much as it pains me to say this, the Niners shouldn't make the playoffs. They need to know that there are problems with this team as it is.

Its in the passing game where they are more suspect. they cannot keep the Defenders off of kaepernick. Its just a bad team.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We Need a QB?

Somebody remind me why we traded A. Smith?

Bring on the try outs for next weeks practices.

The team has way more problems than just the QB. One can even argue that some players bailed out on Kaep, such as the OL

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees owes the refs a steak dinner. He knows in his heart he fumbled that ball, and the officials bailed him out of costing his team the game. The 49ers owe the League office a letter and formal protest. I'd actually love to start seeing teams threatening not to play the next week unless the league actually starts to do something about all the bad calls thanks to these flag football rule changes.

I'm sure once money and profits start getting involved the league would start to think twice.