• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriousely Bradfords being Punked

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am reading all this get rid of Bradford when the Organization has set Bradford up to regress! He comes in with no WR's, bad O-line, etc.. They get some o-line help and receiver help, then let Jackson go and give him 10th stringer RB's. You have to be kidding. I can't remember when the Rams didn't have at least 1 RB with NFL experience on the team. Now how is Fisher going to fix the running game when his running backs are not good. what is he going to do, get mad at them if they don't hit the hole that is not there. Get mad at the O-line for not making a hole for a bad RB? What the hell are they thinking in St; Louis. The Rams need to sign a RB, I don't care if it's Joe Blow, but a RB with at least 5 years of NFL experience to help Bradford out mentally knowing he is not all alone in the backfield. Can you imagine trying to play QB when you don't have an experienced RB in the back field, which leads to the O-line not playing up to par because they know they don't have a RB that's good so why give 100%. Yes the Offense is falling apart and I blame the organization and coaching. Why can't Fisher see this and do something about it or can he. The Organization wants to move this freaking team and it could be London but one thing is certain, they are losing there fan base quickly! That will help them in there quest to move, seen it before!

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long Time Fan

I Have been a Rams fan for 41 years now and yes I am pissed off about how this organization runs this team. You know I was at the game when Chris Miller went down and they put Tony Banks in at the half yard line. Well what do think happened, a Safety! But the Tony Banks team with so much less talent looked outstanding compared to what the Rams looked like against the Niners which is unacceptable and embarrassing as a Rams fan and wait until Sunday when the stadium is half full! Maybe they can make up a bunch of cardboard cutouts of people and put them in the stands!

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have the Wide Receivers but the OC isn't using them correctly

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Ramtim and CC. There are articles emerging that intimate that Fisher may have lost this team and that he is overpaid for his mediocre results. He may consider an offer from USC among other things. Other articles have stated what SJ76 on this board has been saying all along that Bradford will never be a winner and it is time for the Rams to begin parting ways with this dude.

There is also the question of what happens in 2014 and most assuredly, the Rams are going to be gone from St. Louis because Farmer's field in LA is progressing full steam ahead and talks with St. Louis are completely dead. I think Kroneke has had has fill of St Louis and the team will be moving again. So yea. This year may be a step backwards-again.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better RBs are needed. If you bring in someone you need to decide what qualities that person has to have. We're going to be a passing team for the foreseeable future so any incoming RB needs to be a good pass-blocker and receiver. Whether that RB is a rookie or a 15 year veteran is irrelevant. It only matters that they can do the job they're asked to do. If we're going to run the ball wide we'd need different qualities. If we're going to run the ball inside we'd need a different set-up.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have the Wide Receivers but the OC isn't using them correctly

100% correct. Here's what schotty's playbook looks like

10 yard 9route
5 yard drag route
5 yard out
repeat
repeat
repeat

He should send a ninja to steal Sean Payton's playbook :spy:

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with RB with Experience Irrevelent

I feel it is relevant having a RB with NFL experience and the more years the better. Name one Rams team that has never had at least one experienced RB? The Rams have always had one experienced RB even if it was someone who didn't play a lot, there was always one. That's what is so mind boggling that this team is going with all inexperienced guys and yes that does play on Bradford's mind because he is taking so much more blame then before while he is has to pass 100 times a game. I really feel bad for Bradford because he does have a spark but the plug is so warn out it's just not firing properly. He is so frustrated and it's also a bunch of BS when everyone on the planet has been talking about Fisher and what he could do that has worked and I guess his ego is bigger then fielding a winning team. I wonder if he is to lose games to help the Rams organization get out of St. Louis and I really hope not because we are going to see even more bad Rams football. If the Rams lose to Jacksonville this week the Rams will be picked apart so badly that if Fisher hasn't lost this team already, he will lose the team. Then It will be everyone for themselves and the good players will play harder so they will look good when they want out or to be traded? JMO

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS need a RB of a Jim Brown caliber and a O-LINE like Dan Marino had in his heyday then Bradford can be a very good QB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Chillipepper, when you whiff on good O-lineman in the draft and take total stiffs for as long as we have this is the result you get but Sammie is also missing that leadership intangible that other QB's have even a guy like Andy Dalton pining away in NFL never-never land in Cincinnati.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Chillipepper, when you whiff on good O-lineman in the draft and take total stiffs for as long as we have this is the result you get but Sammie is also missing that leadership intangible that other QB's have even a guy like Andy Dalton pining away in NFL never-never land in Cincinnati.

neh bad comparison, Cinny people want Dalton out the door to

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neh bad comparison, Cinny people want Dalton out the door to

Which is funny in itself, shows how dumb fans are. He has one bad game and they're ready to throw him under the bus.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is funny in itself, shows how dumb fans are. He has one bad game and they're ready to throw him under the bus.

Like Rams fans this year, I think they were expecting more. Especially in a down year for the division. I thought Cincy would win that division this year and they still might. But as of right now they are a dissapointment.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year it's the same thing. Same excuses. Bottom line when has #8 every wowed you?

And has he really made anyone around him better? I have a very hard time thinking everyone else sucks besides Bradford. It's getting comical.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year it's the same thing. Same excuses. Bottom line when has #8 every wowed you?

And has he really made anyone around him better? I have a very hard time thinking everyone else sucks besides Bradford. It's getting comical.

Spot on SJ76...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree SJ76, I've been saying this for years, and arguing with other Ram fans, Bradford never gets the blame. Well maybe if Bradford was better, he would make his linemen, WR, and RB's look better. It is a team thing, everyone needs to do their part to make each other look better.

I'm tired of the dropped passes excuse, I watch a ton of games, all teams have dropped passes, last year the Rams were in the top 5 teams with the FEWEST dropped passes, bites still heard people complaining that Bradfords receivers are the problem.

We keep hearing about how bad his oline is, but Rodgers gets sacked and hit way more than Bradford, but he still seems to turn in good game after good game.

We keep hearing we have no running game, well we didn't have much of a running game last year either even with Jackson. Part of the reason our running game isn't very good is because our QB isn't that good so teams always seem to have 8men in the box, because they are not worried about our QB being able to make any plays.

Keep hearing that Sammie has had 42 different OC, that should be irrelevant, he's played QB his whole life, he still needs to make the throws and he's not!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot about WR running wrong routes, OC calling bad plays and making Sam throw ALL short yardage throws.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot about WR running wrong routes, OC calling bad plays and making Sam throw ALL short yardage throws.

You're right, I did forget those, my bad!