• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Series With Rays Begins Among Trade Rumors July 21 - 23

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Hamilton was a piece of garbage for what he did to the Rangers and Angels and NO WAY he should have a spot on the roster. All you guys were defending him.

in the end, Handi nailed it.

That is incorrect. The only argument anyone ever made with you was that he was our best available option to play left field in the ALDS because we didn't have any other option. Everyone here is frankly happy he's retired and not our problem anymore.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is incorrect. The only argument anyone ever made with you was that he was our best available option to play left field in the ALDS because we didn't have any other option. Everyone here is frankly happy he's retired and not our problem anymore.

Deshields was the better option at the time. I was ridiculed and quite frankly, the sassy sass talk was annoying. everyone hates being wrong, I get it.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, it's the guy that pretends to be a gay black Muslim. How's it going, Trolladamadd?
You have a really weird obsession with me lmao shut the hell up, I legitimately think that you're fucking retarded.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deshields was the better option at the time. I was ridiculed and quite frankly, the sassy sass talk was annoying. everyone hates being wrong, I get it.

De shields was playing center field for us, dunce.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a really weird obsession with me lmao shut the hell up, I legitimately think that you're fucking retarded.

I"m retarded? You're the one that claimed to be a gay black muslim. I blew your shit outta the water when conversing about Islam and then you PM'd me with cries of defeat.

"hey man, you're messing up my troll game" sound about right, weirdo?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m retarded? You're the one that claimed to be a gay black muslim. I blew your shit outta the water when conversing about Islam and then you PM'd me with cries of defeat.

lol, you're such a pathetic pussy.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have been in Hamilton's spot. Martin should have been in center field at that time and you all know it.

Lmao. No. He was awful all season and just off a lengthy injury with no rehab. Stick to soccer, bro. Seriously.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you're such a pathetic pussy.

yo mama, fake gay black muslim man

Lmao. No. He was awful all season and just off a lengthy injury with no rehab. Stick to soccer, bro. Seriously.

wrong. Martin was best option to get that stink Hamilton off the field. Did he even register a hit in that postseason or the postseason in 2014?

speaking of soccer, don't forget about the semifinal tonight. lol

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong. Martin was best option to get that stink Hamilton off the field. Did he even register a hit in that postseason or the postseason in 2014?

It was Gay muslim dating a black man, get it right fam.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Incorrect. All you do is throw basebless opinions around here that are clearly not founded in baseball knowledge. If you had even an elementary level of baseball knowledge you would understand that you don't insert a light hitting piss poor center fielder into the lineup who's coming off a lengthy injury with no rehab time into a playoff lineup. Period. End of story. There is no arguing that. You can restate your opinion all you want, but nobody is buying it and it's clearly not based in any amount of fact or baseball knowledge whatsoever. So restate it all you want. Nobody cares, and there's no vindication for you no matter how many times you say it.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have been in Hamilton's spot. Martin should have been in center field at that time and you all know it.
You are like a man wiping his ass on a wagon wheel........ya just keep on coming around. Go watch soccer.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Gay muslim dating a black man, get it right fam.

so you're the overweight white guy in the fake pic? You told everyone you were the gay black guy in the pic.

still fucking weird. why did you want people to think you were gay? so you could continue talking about peckers en sech?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you're the overweight white guy in the fake pic? You told everyone you were the gay black guy in the pic.

still fucking weird. why did you want people to think you were gay? so you could continue talking about peckers en sech?
Please leave!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you care so much?

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did this come from? Maybe he followed you here. Oh well. Makes the board less dull. Entertain us.