• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Pens vs Rangers round 2

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the shitty Pens game playing again. Crosby looks like horse shit and floating around again...Malkin and the 3rd/4th lines are the only ones playing. Nisky still sucks, Scuds still sucks and flower with at least one softy. Does Neal even exist anymore????

I agree scouty, this is why the Pens can't be seen as real Cup contenders, no killer instinct.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game time folks! Let's hope we don't have another letdown. Last thing we want is a game 7.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, see you guys in game 7. Hopefully we'll show up.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah had a bad feeling all day especially if they gave up that first goal as they did.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up yet Pens fans. A lot of hockey left and no matter what Emerick says sooner or later the team that scores first will end up losing. Law of averages says so. Gotta slow down the Rangers entry into the offensive zone though.

Ox

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up yet Pens fans. A lot of hockey left and no matter what Emerick says sooner or later the team that scores first will end up losing. Law of averages says so. Gotta slow down the Rangers entry into the offensive zone though.

Ox

Thanks Ox, but unlike your Kings this Pens team has no composure whatsoever. We're only ahead because MAF played out of his mind in games 2 & 3. Now that he's returned to Earth, well, you see the end result. I don't put it all on MAF tho, our defense is atrocious. We have to fix that if we're going to be Cup contenders again. It's all good tho, I actually don't mind losing in the 2nd round this year. I didn't like our chances against the Bruins or Canadiens anyway. Why mess up draft possession? At least that's what I'll tell myself when we lose game 7.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah thanks OX. But like doobee stated this team does not adjust well and all you need to under their skin and they are done.

The Sutter goal helped but their D and MAF have been brutal so far, along with all the stupid passes Malking and Crosby have done so far.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah thanks OX. But like doobee stated this team does not adjust well and all you need to under their skin and they are done.

The Sutter goal helped but their D and MAF have been brutal so far, along with all the stupid passes Malking and Crosby have done so far.

Yeah, watching this Pens team since the Olympic break has been downright painful. Even if we get out of this round I can't see how we'll beat the Bruins or Canadiens. It's probably best to lose to the Rangers in this round just to end the torture which is watching the Pittsburgh Penguins the last 3.5 months or so.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you guys know your team a lot better than I do but it seems odd to give up when you arguably have the best player in the world on your squad. Then add in the second best by a lot of "experts" in Malkin. That's a pretty potent duo. But in playoffs defense and goaltending play a huge part. I get that.

Ox

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you guys know your team a lot better than I do but it seems odd to give up when you arguably have the best player in the world on your squad. Then add in the second best by a lot of "experts" in Malkin. That's a pretty potent duo. But in playoffs defense and goaltending play a huge part. I get that.

Ox

Very true Ox, unfortunately the star power is all we have. Keep in mind that with the Kings it's not just the superstars that contribute, you guys also have great role players that make things happen when the superstars are having an off game. With our team, we live & die by our superstars, and if they don't contribute, game over. I hope you're right tho, maybe the Pens will show the fighting spirit of the Kings, but they haven't shown that heart, passion, and composure in ages. IDK, it's just not a team that's built for the playoffs anymore. We're just not capable of winning ugly.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, now Letang looks injured :L

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top it off we take a stupid penalty to put the Rangers on the power play. We're doing everything possible to make sure we don't win this game.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top it off we take a stupid penalty to put the Rangers on the power play. We're doing everything possible to make sure we don't win this game.

They just want to win the series in front of the home fans in Game 7. LMAO.

Ox

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dislike this Penguin team. They piss me off more than any team I can remember.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doob as bad as it looks right now there are many other teams who wish they were still playing including my boys in orange!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as I dislike marty st louis for leaving the lightning the way he did! I'm still rooting for him to knock out the penguins sorry doobee. Go marty St.Louis I hope he wins another stanley cup

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, history says otherwise. I just want t o see the house cleaned after the choke is complete.

All we could do now is just hope, we really got nothing else :hope:

I really dislike this Penguin team. They piss me off more than any team I can remember.

Not since 2003-04 do I recall being this frustrated watching the Pens. At least that team lacked talent, this team has no excuse.

Doob as bad as it looks right now there are many other teams who wish they were still playing including my boys in orange!

Thanks PK, I appreciate it. At the same time, at least your Flyers went down fighting and gave you guys something to be proud of. Our Penguins are going down bent over like someone with butterfingers in a prison shower.

as much as I dislike marty st louis for leaving the lightning the way he did! I'm still rooting for him to knock out the penguins sorry doobee. Go marty St.Louis I hope he wins another stanley cup

At this point, I'm almost hoping for MStL to kick our asses too.