• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC Schedules

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M gonna make LSU their

tumblr_ml752eU4gJ1ql2603o1_400_zps134fa6fe.jpg
The Hitler Youth have been the LSU tigers biatch since the early sixties and you dumb Fuggers dont know to leave well enough alone, you join the SEC WEST where we can beat your meager brains out every year now.
I think it would be more sporting to play a state school like La. Tech or USL. You idiots have to pull miracles out ya azz just to get by them when your dumb AD screws up and schedules them, like last year.:laugh3:

I remember going to a USL/TAMU game a few years back to watch a friend of mines brother play against the vaunted AGGIES! All before the game the Cheer Squad and fans talked and talked SHAT about how bad they were going beat the Ragin cajuns. The little cajun players came out and beat the livin crap out of the overated Aggies. After the game, the same bad azz fans and HITLER YOUTH LOOKING CHEER SQUAD were crying like little girls, they really were! I hadnt seen that much crying by boys ( I wont say men cuz you are NOT) since the big game in Birmingham, when LSU beat the gumps in 2011. I cant say which game was more embarassing to watch: a hundred or so Justin Bieber look-a-likes crying like babies or a couple of dozen Hitler Youth wanna-bes sobbing like little girls cuz they were forced to eat their words among other things! :L