• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC crying about Harbaugh coming to Florida for spring break

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Are you under the impression there is some kind of minimum requirement for that test?

Of course there isn't -- unless you are a transcendent talent -- teams aren't going to waste a draft pick on a kid whose only question they got right is their name.

Hence the reason Saban would help them cheat.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't even got to 1993 yet, or why they have scholarship limits to start with.

:lol:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there isn't -- unless you are a transcendent talent -- teams aren't going to waste a draft pick on a kid whose only question they got right is their name.

Hence the reason Saban would help them cheat.

Off the top of my head. Vince Young, Mo Claiborne, James Brooks. Didn't seem to bother the NFL too much.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head. Vince Young, Mo Claiborne, James Brooks. Didn't seem to bother the NFL too much.
Vincent Young and Mo Claiborne were college superstars. So yes, teams will draft them regardless.
James Brooks? I'm not even positive who that is. Are u talking about the RB from a long time ago?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vincent Young and Mo Claiborne were college superstars. So yes, teams will draft them regardless.
James Brooks? I'm not even positive who that is. Are u talking about the RB from a long time ago?

Frank Gore scored a 6.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brooks was the illiterate Awbrie running back. Regardless, you made a ridiculous claim about Saban using every dirty recruiting tactic known to man and backed it up with NFL Wonderlic scores and a Mike Dubose player from nearly 20 years ago.

:pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did u miss practicing at the high school of clinton-dix and dee hart. Then paying to upgrade the facilities.
I posted how he got around the SEC and NCAA scholarship rule. I believe for the last guy you said, who gives a fuck, while posting excuses for the other two.

I even posted the article where Saban literally says, he does not grey shirt players to push them out of a recruiting class, when that is exactly what he is doing.
If u need me to look up more. Let me know. I'd think as a fan of 'Bama you'd know first hand how cut throat the program is. Instead, all you do is make excuses

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did u miss practicing at the high school of clinton-dix and dee hart. Then paying to upgrade the facilities.
I posted how he got around the SEC and NCAA scholarship rule. I believe for the last guy you said, who gives a fuck, while posting excuses for the other two.

I even posted the article where Saban literally says, he does not grey shirt players to push them out of a recruiting class, when that is exactly what he is doing.
If u need me to look up more. Let me know. I'd think as a fan of 'Bama you'd know first hand how cut throat the program is. Instead, all you do is make excuses

So, you still have nothing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did. Is it legal? Yes. Is it shady? Yes. The same way it is legal and shady for the things the SEC is complaining about.

Saying something over and over doesn't make it true.

Greyshirting is a response to the rules and is 100% following the spirit and intent of the rules. The difference between it and pulling a scholarship entirely the way Harbaugh did is the kid is given the option to wait until the next years class, while pulling a scholarship just tells the guy to fuck off.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying something over and over doesn't make it true.

Greyshirting is a response to the rules and is 100% following the spirit and intent of the rules. The difference between it and pulling a scholarship entirely the way Harbaugh did is the kid is given the option to wait until the next years class, while pulling a scholarship just tells the guy to fuck off.
So the spirit and intent of the SEC setting a max # of scholarships per year is to sign more and push them into the next recruiting class? I would think the spirit and intent of the rule would be to sign 25, not 26 or 27 and pass them off to the following year with grey shirts.