• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Seahawks And San Francisco 49ers Make Use Of New Performance Enhancing Device

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawks And San Francisco 49ers Make Use Of New Performance Enhancing Device

The Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers will square off on Sunday Night Football. Both franchises have just begun to apply something called CoreControl to players in-game and during practices, and the feedback thus far has been extremely positive. “Cramping and heat illness are major concerns in the NFL,” Dr. Dan Garza, Medical Director for the 49ers said to FORBES. “Since we started using the CoreControl, I have administered fewer IV’s, which means our players can stay on the field longer. I wouldn’t be surprised if every NFL and college football team is using CoreControl in the not-so-distant future.”

The CoreControl Cooling Glove spoken of by Dr. Garza is a new, innovative product intended to enhance athletes’ game day performance and recovery time.

“I like to say, ‘It is better than steroids, and it is legal’.” Dr. Craig Heller, a Biology Professor at Stanford University and Co-Founder of AVAcore Technologies, iterated that profound statement to FORBES last week.

In an era where athletes go to great lengths to gain a competitive advantage, Dr. Heller and his colleague and co-founder Dr. Dennis Grahn believe they have created a product that could significantly change the athletic landscape.

“In terms of the current use of the technology, this is not yet fully appreciated,” Dr. Heller said to FORBES. “The people who are using it now are mainly using it for recovery. They are mainly using it to get over the immediate effects of overheating or heat stress. Where I see the real potential is when people start using it in conditioning regimes.”

Rest at linky----Seattle Seahawks And San Francisco 49ers Make Use Of New Performance Enhancing Device - Forbes

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall DARPA making something like this some years ago,they had a guy swimming in 30 degree water just in shorts for over an hour wearing a glove that kept his body temp up preventing hypothermia,of course the military got first jab's at it.