• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

seantrel henderson is an idiot

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 recruit out of high school. Commits to miami, signs with usc, then begs for release due to their ncaa investigation. Transfers to a school under ncaa investigation. Gets suspended for the refer (a few times rumors had it). Never lives up to potential, regardless if his super human size. Leaves combine early and tests positive for weed just before draft. REALLY?

Can't wait to see his wunderlick (sp)

Last edited by a moderator:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn saying he may go undrafted.......

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 recruit out of high school. Commits to miami, signs with usc, then begs for release due to their ncaa investigation. Transfers to a school under ncaa investigation. Gets suspended for the refer (a few times rumors had it). Never lives up to potential, regardless if his super human size. Leaves combine early and tests positive for weed just before draft. REALLY?

Can't wait to see his wunderlick (sp)

Some team will take a shot on him in later round and he will spend all the money, get cut and get huge ( can't get off the couch huge) living in a one bedroom apt collecting a gov check.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some team will take a shot on him in later round and he will spend all the money, get cut and get huge ( can't get off the couch huge) living in a one bedroom apt collecting a gov check.

Broncos or seahawks? :D

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos or seahawks? :D

No No No. Elway does not like players with obvious lack of character. I cannot speak for Pete Carroll, but I doubt the Seahawks will do it.

The answer is Raiders or Redskins.

I liked how he told teams that he smoked weed and did bad in classes, but gets busted for marijuana in his system.