• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sean Taylor: A Football Life

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to share my tribute I made a week after his passing. Last nights A Football Life on NFL network brought back many emotions I had forgotten I felt over this tragic and truly sad story. Sean Taylor went from being a media target over the misguided and wrong decisions many of us make...to a person who grew to be a mature man and father due to the birth of his daughter...only to have it taken away by ignorance and violence.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to share my tribute I made a week after his passing. Last nights A Football Life on NFL network brought back many emotions I had forgotten I felt over this tragic and truly sad story. Sean Taylor went from being a media target over the misguided and wrong decisions many of us make...to a person who grew to be a mature man and father due to the birth of his daughter...only to have it taken away by ignorance and violence.

Short & to the pt - good job. The interview with him about dying is spooky. Anyhow - I will never forget three very special moments from Taylor's career - 1. the FG return against Boys (at end of your video) 2. the hit on Crayton to seal the miracle MNF comeback against Boys & 3. the TD return vs. Eagles to seal playoff spot.

I am positive that there would have been many, many more special moments in his career had it not been for some lowlifes from Florida that took his life.

RIP Sean

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice job Obi.:suds:

Haven't gotten the chance to see Sean's story yet...know it'll be a tear jerker. :rip:

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job Obi.:suds:

Haven't gotten the chance to see Sean's story yet...know it'll be a tear jerker. :rip:

I didnt think it would be...but it truly was. It reminds you just how f'ed up it was.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never forget three very special moments from Taylor's career - 1. the FG return against Boys (at end of your video) 2. the hit on Crayton to seal the miracle MNF comeback against Boys & 3. the TD return vs. Eagles to seal playoff spot.

Truly great moments. I loved how he would terrorize T.O. He was truly a ball hawk. Another moment I remember was when he blew up the Detroit Lion who was antagonizing him during pregame. And of course the hit heard round the world.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think it would be...but it truly was. It reminds you just how f'ed up it was.

Such promise. Such talent. So young. Tragic ending. No way it won't be a heart ache for me to see.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it should have been longer. I liked that they took shots at ESPN guys like wilbon and cow. Overal, it was very good and sad.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it should have been longer. I liked that they took shots at ESPN guys like wilbon and cow. Overal, it was very good and sad.
Reminded me just how much I hate those two.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was NFL networks fuck you to ESPN lol

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such promise. Such talent. So young. Tragic ending. No way it won't be a heart ache for me to see.

Like I said, I kept it together until the last minute. Seeing his daughter, now a young girl, or his new little brother, working out like Sean used to... don't know why but it made me bawl like a baby.:bawling:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I kept it together until the last minute. Seeing his daughter, now a young girl, or his new little brother, working out like Sean used to... don't know why but it made me bawl like a baby.:bawling:

I understand. The biggest tragedy of all is the fact that Sean is not around to be a father. Breaks ones heart.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
incase you missed it ...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Krush! Very well produced piece of work. This also confirmed for me that Colin Cowherd is a complete POS! I kind of already knew this. It takes a real scumbag to basically piss on someone's grave. Cowherd is truly a bottom of the barrel type of jerkoff & must have pictures that allow hit to host that shitty show of his.

RIP # 21.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3