• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what my father in law said, he's down there right now and said all the NFL experience stuff is basically a ton of Seahawks fans, a few fans who are there rile up Seahawks fans then a couple of Pats fans. He also says prices are running around 20k to scalp tickets, I told him to put his house outside of Scottsdale up for sale and give me a loan for it.

That is the truth. My wife's boss rented their Scottsdale home for $3K per DAY with money paid upfront. Crazy! Told my brother that if that is the case the bedroom he is using should be worth at least $500 a day...lol.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, just got back from dropping him off a couple hours ago near the stadium. It is a sea of blue I tell you. Even when my wife and I went to breakfast afterwords miles away from stadium, Hawks stuff everywhere. Had two ladies all decked out in Hawks garb shout 'Go Hawks' to my wife and I who were waring Hawks shirts at a crowded Cracker Barrel. Funny.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get really nervous anytime one of my teams is in a big game

doesn't get bigger than this

thinking about starting to drink a little right now to take the edge off when the game starts

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may start drinking period. Pepsi just doesn't cut it..lol.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have gave Lynch the ball again. I'll never get over that stupid call. Damn so close and it's going to keep bothering me for awhile. Can't get excited about the M's either. This is an alright community but I think I'll check out until opening day. Meh.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the day after and I feel as if I just returned from a funeral. I can handle the loss, but having a hard time digesting the way we lost. You have the best power back in the NFL, you claim to be a run first team, and then when it all matters you get cocky and throw it? Never liked Bevel and this did nothing to change my mind. I mean for gosh sakes you run the freakin ball 3 straight times to start the game but pass from the 1? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the end of that game the baseball equivalent of having your pitcher bat while your best hitter is on the bench?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the end of that game the baseball equivalent of having your pitcher bat while your best hitter is on the bench?

I remember Justin Smoak getting a critical AB with runners on base in the last 2 weeks, of course making an out and thinking to myself "Why the hell is Justin Smoak getting meaningful Abs when the season is on the line." I cant remember the exact game but I think he was in there for Lomo because a lefty was one the mound. You know Lloyd.

However back to the game, it pissed me off royally. If Lynch had ran 3 more times and been stuffed I can live it. But be who you are what got you there which is a power run game. You don't run a high risk play like that unless its 4th down. GAH

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will never get over this, really.

i never root for any teams outside of seattle, so it's an interesting thing to have to deal with a loss like this for the first time ever. makes me understand how fans of other powerhouse teams/franchises have felt now when they have a crushing loss for a championship.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the sting goes away but you never really get over it or forget about it.

I still cant forget about Arthur Rhodes crapping his pants 3 times in 2 years in Yankee Stadium which potentially cost the M's 2 World Series trips. Havent even been to the playoffs since.:(

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1million

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However back to the game, it pissed me off royally. If Lynch had ran 3 more times and been stuffed I can live it. But be who you are what got you there which is a power run game. You don't run a high risk play like that unless its 4th down. GAH

I have said this very exact same thing myself a dozen times since that faithful play. It isn't the loss that is stinging me, it is the way they lost. PC said that there was not 1 interception this year in the NFL from the 1 yard line so the play was high percentage. The reason that is the case is because nobody is stupid enough to throw an inside slant from the 1 yard line even in a pre-season game little alone on the play of the year. I will never live this down. SMH!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Justin Smoak getting a critical AB with runners on base in the last 2 weeks, of course making an out and thinking to myself "Why the hell is Justin Smoak getting meaningful Abs when the season is on the line." I cant remember the exact game but I think he was in there for Lomo because a lefty was one the mound. You know Lloyd.

That was kind of my thinking. You could live with putting the best power hitter in the game and him not getting a hit but to not even allow him to give you the chance to win is mind boggling. Or hell if they were going to pass throw the fade to that Mathews guys who should've won the MVP had the Hawks won the SB.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this very exact same thing myself a dozen times since that faithful play. It isn't the loss that is stinging me, it is the way they lost. PC said that there was not 1 interception this year in the NFL from the 1 yard line so the play was high percentage. The reason that is the case is because nobody is stupid enough to throw an inside slant from the 1 yard line even in a pre-season game little alone on the play of the year. I will never live this down. SMH!

Yea exactly. Even if you were to say Marshawn only has a 50% chance of scoring from 1 yard, which is being ultra conservative, then why not give yourself 3 shots. One of those is bound to be a touchdown given those odds. The sting gets lighter but its something you simply wont ever forget.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea exactly. Even if you were to say Marshawn only has a 50% chance of scoring from 1 yard, which is being ultra conservative, then why not give yourself 3 shots. One of those is bound to be a touchdown given those odds. The sting gets lighter but its something you simply wont ever forget.

3 plays were the only options, run up the gut with Lynch, A read option play whether Wilson/Lynch score nearly every time or a play action pass bootleg with a run option. Those are the 3 money lock plays that either score or give enough time to get another play off in 13 seconds, yet they choose the only play there is from the 1 that is a 75% turnover and 10% touchdown and 15% incomplete. Bottom of the 9th with nobody down and runners on 1st and 2nd you always attempt a bunt until there are 2 strikes, not wait until their are two strikes to attempt a bunt.