• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome story. Enjoy AZ, the weather is awesome right now.

Go Hawks!

Thanks, I plan to. Sounds like it will be much nicer than when we came down for New Year's/Cactus Bowl (How the hell is it in the 30's and raining when one fly's south for a winter trip?)

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that game was pretty much nuts and incredible is the only way to describe it. I still wasnt 100% convinced when I woke up this morning that it was real. I know they are a 4th quarter team but never that extreme. It was hard for me not tear up slightly when I saw Russ tearing up post game. Just a great moment to pick himself up after that rough game.

As much as I love the Seahawks, the M's are always my first love. I got spoiled during that 95 season and couldnt detach myself after that. I can only imagine the M's having a moment like the Hawks had yesterday. Playoff baseball was awesome and I hope we can enjoy it soon.

I hear ya about the M's but sometimes I wish i went with some kinda Seahawks name instead of Msfann heh. but someday the mariners will be a good team. right?

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were done last night but I'm proud to say I stuck it out. Everyone I was with left the room so I went to my lucky spot in my living room (no joke it's the lucky spot). As soon as I decided to go sit in my spot everything turned around and the impossible happened. Lets just say I'm never sitting anywhere else again. I should have known better.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they have their own site, but I like talking on this site with the regulars.

I started this to confess my sins. I actually turned it off on last INT with just over 5 to go. Watched a recorded episode of NYPD Blue for health reasons (Hawks were killing me and I had my 5 month old grandson with me). After show it went back to last channel which was Hawks game channel where I saw Bennett riding a bike around the field and thought that is a weird reaction after losing a playoff game. Turned on computer to ESPN and turned to my wife and said, 'Want to hear something crazy? Seahawks won.' She didn't believe me so I showed her and she started crying. Mother F'er. :yahoo:

I nearly turned off the game, too, but went to the restroom instead. Heard Wilson's 4th pick while doing my business - and came out right as they were reviewing the Lynch catch on the sideline, and just felt the energy of the team starting to turn, so decided to finish the game. I'm glad I did, best comeback I can remember since the Frank Reich over 20 years ago.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where were you driving from?

for me, it was port angeles to bainbridge island (about 90 minutes) and then the 45 minute ferry ride to pier 52.

just glorious memories.

Longview. 4 hours roundtrip was w/o traffic of course and there is never traffic in Seattle.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I plan to. Sounds like it will be much nicer than when we came down for New Year's/Cactus Bowl (How the hell is it in the 30's and raining when one fly's south for a winter trip?)

Ya, that was our little cold spell for about a week.

My brother is biting the bullet and paying the $2K ticket price and coming. I get the pleasure of dropping him off at the game. Does that cont a going to the Super Bowl?

Talked to me best friend in Portland last night and he turned down 100 level tickets for $500 each from a Nike rep he works with. SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I nearly turned off the game, too, but went to the restroom instead. Heard Wilson's 4th pick while doing my business - and came out right as they were reviewing the Lynch catch on the sideline, and just felt the energy of the team starting to turn, so decided to finish the game. I'm glad I did, best comeback I can remember since the Frank Reich over 20 years ago.

Nice. I remember that Bills comeback as well. That is a good comparison...except I watched that one all the way through....:bawling:

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, that was our little cold spell for about a week.

My brother is biting the bullet and paying the $2K ticket price and coming. I get the pleasure of dropping him off at the game. Does that cont a going to the Super Bowl?

Talked to me best friend in Portland last night and he turned down 100 level tickets for $500 each from a Nike rep he works with. SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you reach through the phone and punch him in the face? What the hell is wrong with him?!?!

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a tradition for Seahawks games (unless I'm watching the game at a bar) to drink a bunch of Seattle based or Northwest based beers. I ended up drinking a ton of beer during this game. The beers were flowing mighty heavy during the first three quarters. By the end of the 3rd and most of the 4th the beers began to drown the sorrow of the inevitable end of the Seahawks season. By the end of the 4th the beers became celebratory and once again hopeful! By the time Kearse made the game winning catch the beers became joyful disbelief!

All in all the day was an emotional rollercoaster but ended with epic delight!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you reach through the phone and punch him in the face? What the hell is wrong with him?!?!

Boy I wanted to. 43 years of friendship and this? Ug!!!!!!!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine him $20K and then authorize picture of it for sale which means make profit off it.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever money the NFL made from that picture should be multiplied 100x and taken off of Lynch's fine because the NFL front office is a bunch of bully hypocrites.

No wait I take that back, fine the NFL $20k for everyone picture of that they sold. fair is fair right?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Commish is a crook and gets away with it. Money makes the world go around.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Commish is a crook and gets away with it. Money makes the world go around.

I don't get how the NFL commissioner can make all these rule changes, or overlooking certain things that hurt the game and its reputation yet it stays popular but Bud Selig made rules and overlooked certain things that helped improve and make baseball a little more exciting. Baseball gets such a bad rep yet the NFL is a non profit dictatorship, it just seems so weird.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went to downtown Phoenix for the Seahawk...I mean the Super Bowl Fanfest with the family and my brother who is going to the game tomorrow. It was packed! I would say 97% of the people there had Hawk stuff on, 1% Pats, and 2% other teams.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what my father in law said, he's down there right now and said all the NFL experience stuff is basically a ton of Seahawks fans, a few fans who are there rile up Seahawks fans then a couple of Pats fans. He also says prices are running around 20k to scalp tickets, I told him to put his house outside of Scottsdale up for sale and give me a loan for it.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Hawks!