• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Packers 5:40 Central Sunday on Fox

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, fuck Aaron Rodgers.

And the pack have more good fans, but they also have a ton of self-important, arrogant prick fans that 100% deserve Aaaron Rodgers (the person)
HAVE YOU MET ANY PATS FANS?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAVE YOU MET ANY PATS FANS?
Not talking about the Pat's, but yes, I have. Not to the same level for me, but that's probably because I don't have the same disdain for Brady that a lot of non-Pat fans do.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, that's the view that I thought clearly showed he was short. I mean he's on the ground and his helmet is barely across the line to gain. Green bay would probably go for it anyway, but at least seattle would have had a shot instead of facing a kneel down.

Either way, we missed a FG and a 2 point conversion. That was another difference in the game that costed them since we lost by 5.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Ugh. That thing on the right almost made me lose my lunch. Fake and gross.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Tucson right now...and I don't know many Packers' fans here...some, but not a lot...and it's usually more about they're fans when they're winning as opposed to the last 2 years...but I believe all fan bases are like that...we just choose to pay attention when it suits us... all good...as I said, good game and good luck next year
Tucson? And every football fan you know isn't a Pack fan? I am pretty certain I've met more Pack fans from AZ than Cardinals, and I've been to a Hawks- Cards game, Super Bowl and Bowl Game in Phoenix/Tempe/wherever the hell that Cardinals stadium is.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, we missed a FG and a 2 point conversion. That was another difference in the game that costed them since we lost by 5.

Ok, so they kick the extra point and make the FG, what does that do? Let's be real about this, did the Packers win the game or did Seattle piss it away?

Either way, good game and good luck next year.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crappy first half costed them tonight. You can get away with it against lesser of teams but not GB.
Good game Packers fans and good luck against the Niners.

Here's my big problem with the coaching staff. We're on the road, we're banged up, and we're obviously the underdog. Why not OPEN THE GAME UP going no huddle and high tempo? Wilson's obviously very good at that sort of thing. The only reason this game wasn't a complete drubbing was because of him. And then, after the backyard football got us all the way back, what do we do? Go back to the huddle when that hasn't worked the entire game. That's what pisses me off. And also going with a guy in the backfield who doesn't belong on the field vs a guy who's low on the depth charts but actually earned a spot on the practice squad.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so they kick the extra point and make the FG, what does that do? Let's be real about this, did the Packers win the game or did Seattle piss it away?

Either way, good game and good luck next year.
Packers won it and the Hawks didn't grab it by the balls when they had the opportunity ‍♂️

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucson? And every football fan you know isn't a Pack fan? I am pretty certain I've met more Pack fans from AZ than Cardinals, and I've been to a Hawks- Cards game, Super Bowl and Bowl Game in Phoenix/Tempe/wherever the hell that Cardinals stadium is.

I don't live here, just spend from early Jan to mid-Feb here. I have a few that are friends, but also Seahawks, Pats and Cardinals fans...it's all good...we have fun with it...the Pats fan is torturing the Seahawks fan right now...it's awesome that I'm not at the end of that one...but he got his last week, as I bet him the bill at the bar/grill that Tenn would win...it's in good fun as we don't earn our living based on how our teams do...just bragging rights.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers won it and the Hawks didn't grab it by the balls when they had the opportunity ‍♂️
Well that was a weird emoji for what I thought I put in there... :noidea: not ‍♂️

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a weird emoji for what I thought I put in there... :noidea: not ‍♂️

I didn't know what to think of that... all good...

Jomito

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tried to bail out Seattle with the ridiculous "additional footage came in" call. Absolute bullshit. Fuck Seattle and fuck Russell Wilson.
What the hell has Russell Wilson ever done to deserve a “fuck Russell Wilson”? You don’t like QBs that elevate his team to way more than they should be?