• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks are 0-2 when they have a punt blocked

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this and I'll say it again. Only way we lose this year is when we shoot ourselves in the foot. We need to stop it with all these penalties and miscues.

9 penalties today for 85 yards. 3 of them occurred on offense and negated big plays that could have potentially been a scoring drive. 2 of them kept 49er scoring drives alive. The punt block gave them 3 points. That low throw by Russell to the wide open tate cost us the first to a drive.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Crabtree non-fumble call was poor and hurt our chances too. I thought it was weak that the ref was saying his butt was down before changing it to non challengeable forward progress. That play alone might have tipped the game our way, it sure would have been a different set of circumstances had they got it right.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna make excuses we lost, but poor officiating on both sides, some really ticky tack and complete BS calls. The fumble/non fumble was one. I think as a whole the officiating has sucked this year in the NFL. Something needs to be corrected.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Crabtree non-fumble call was poor and hurt our chances too. I thought it was weak that the ref was saying his butt was down before changing it to non challengeable forward progress. That play alone might have tipped the game our way, it sure would have been a different set of circumstances had they got it right.

I could understand it if the play was already blown dead but the referee clearly patted his butt and said Crab was down before he fumbled. Then all of a sudden changes his mind? Someone has to be held accountable for that.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna make excuses we lost, but poor officiating on both sides, some really ticky tack and complete BS calls. The fumble/non fumble was one. I think as a whole the officiating has sucked this year in the NFL. Something needs to be corrected.

I agree, it has been awful all year long. At least the last few years in the playoffs, the refs have really backed off and "let them play."

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF blocked a punt week 2 and we won.

/thread

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha you guys are right. Fail on my part. I'm gonna fire my stat guy and interns.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Ryan sucked monkey balls yesterday. Blocked punt, and a bunch of SHORT punts. I'd see him kick and be thinking, "C'MON ROCKET THIS ONE!" and always saw a San Fran returner running way up to make the catch. Maybe the wind was a factor, dunno.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like in Indy we beat ourselves but today I feel like we just got beat. As much as we hate the Niners, they are a great team. They played just a little better then we did today. I think they gave everything they had and still barely won.
If anything this will be a reminder of how we need to play if we are to reach our goals. It might be better having to play out the season anyway.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like in Indy we beat ourselves but today I feel like we just got beat. As much as we hate the Niners, they are a great team. They played just a little better then we did today. I think they gave everything they had and still barely won.
If anything this will be a reminder of how we need to play if we are to reach our goals. It might be better having to play out the season anyway.

I think we beat ourselves again this week, just as much as we did in Indy, but I do agree that SF gave us everything they had and only won on a late FG, so that is encouraging going forward. We are also in the driver's seat with 3 games to go...especially with two at home.