• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay

You're just butt hurt cause your team lost. I understand, but being a dick socket won't help. Your tears will get less juicy as the weeks roll on, so chin up skippy.

No soup for you.
:lol:
That was your comeback? :L

No wonder you are on full site restrictions. :pound:

I mean one of the only rules of the site is at least be entertaining. That lame shit basically just told everyone I won.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THat's called an "@OregonDucks wet dream" where crying is involved afterwards

Even if Chip does win in the regular season, he will NEVER beat top tier teams, especially when it matters most, with the strategy that ignores TOP and field position.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
That was your comeback? :L

No wonder you are on full site restrictions. :pound:

I mean one of the only rules of the site is at least be entertaining. That lame shit basically just told everyone I won.

You won what? The Internet?

You're a fired tool that gets mind raped by just about everyone you are in contact. Keep yer head up junior, you'll be outta those diapers in no time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head coaches don't diss other head coaches unless they are as retarded as Harbaugh or something. It's a small fraternity. But you just hang your hat on those quotes as your teams salvation. All the more funny when they can't reach .500 again next year.
:becky:
1st year we finished under .500 since 2010. Keep going this is great. guy is so clueless. U do know seattle has finished under .500 more times since 2010.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have you two chuckleheads so tightly wound around my finger.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miserable fans of failed teams looking to feel better by trying to bring good teams down to their level.

Always a fun way to start out the work week.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly may make the niners a top 5 offense in yards (gonna be a lot tougher in the west than in was in the east) yay. But i would think that niner fans would want to hold him to a higher standard, like beating good teams In Januaray.
Hey how I look at it its a big up grade from Tomsula. Anything is better then Tomsula as HC. With Kelly we kill 2 birds with 1 stone. We get a good HC and a OC. Now Kelly does have to prove himself. This isnt a gimmie that the 49ers will be good again. I know that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have you two chuckleheads so tightly wound around my finger.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miserable fans of failed teams looking to feel better by trying to bring good teams down to their level.

Always a fun way to start out the work week.
There he goes....... He is falling apart. Poor guy. Hang in there man. its only 1 season.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey how I look at it its a big up grade from Tomsula. Anything is better then Tomsula as HC. With Kelly we kill 2 birds with 1 stone. We get a good HC and a OC. Now Kelly does have to prove himself. This isnt a gimmie that the 49ers will be good again. I know that.

It is an upgrade that's for sure. But why not go in a direction that at least has a chance at postseason success?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fish2:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay

You're just butt hurt cause your team lost. I understand, but being a dick socket won't help. Your tears will get less juicy as the weeks roll on, so chin up skippy.

No soup for you.

Now gay schtick.

Maybe have a nap, come back and try again with something above a grade six level?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's fun getting OWNED the day after your team shits the bed? Good for you. You won the internet again.
The only person on this site viewing you as winning anything is you. That should be a clue.

Oh wait, you have the schadenfreude on your side as well. :lol:

Wait, try that failed line about me being fired from something again. :pound: Most people would have the sense to move on after that was shot down by the site owner, but not this special little flower.

I'm hoping you come up with something more original, but I won't hold my breath for it. Not quite sure you have the smarts for it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History is for the elderly when they talk to their grandkids. So those apples long since rotted off that tree.

The bandwagon insult is actually entry level stuff. It's really the only thing most of you can come up with. In fact it's more or less what every fan of teams no longer with their own bandwagons talk about in pure jealousy.

Face it, your team sucks and so does his. That's the only reason you attack Seattle. Your tears are juicy and 9'er fans are always a tasty treat.

The only teams fanbase that can say they are happier than Seattles over the last 4 years are New Englands. And of course theirs is the only fanbase more picked on. Coincidence?

You lose again. No soup for you!
Hey all our teams are in the same boat this weekend. Your team took a big step backwards this year. Hey it happens. Thats what great about the NFL. My team went from being a Top team to a bad team and as a fan i hope they bounce back.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see that the Seahawks were knocked off. The arrogant pricks

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all our teams are in the same boat this weekend. Your team took a big step backwards this year. Hey it happens. Thats what great about the NFL. My team went from being a Top team to a bad team and as a fan i hope they bounce back.
I'd much rather be a fan of a team that is still relevant than one that used to be so back in the day.

But keep on trying. It's at least helping to pass the time on this Monday morning before I hit this meeting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an upgrade that's for sure. But why not go in a direction that at least has a chance at postseason success?
We hope this is it. Kelyl has a high ceiling. its going to be BOOM or BUST. After what our fan base went through they had to pull a Big name. Kelly is that BIG name. I hope it works out. At least this time he isnt the GM like he was with the Eagles.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather be a fan of a team that is still relevant than one that used to be so back in the day.

But keep on trying. It's at least helping to pass the time on this Monday morning before I hit this meeting.
This shows how stupid you are. How are we not relevant when we have gone to the super with in the last 5 years and has been to 3 NFC championship games in the last 5 years. Please explain or continue to melt down. Either one.