• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do they despise me? because I speak the truth? What crawled up your ass today? you mad bro?

Yeah u fker, You asked me to killed myself........you are a fucktARD. People (FANS) wish you would "be gone" in other words/......you guess fuking loserl

Make a poll loserphred! I challenge you; who u want fuking gone? Phred or Dunce?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah u fker, You asked me to killed myself........you are a fucktARD. People (FANS) wish you would "be gone" in other words/......you guess fuking loserl

Make a poll loserphred! I challenge you; who u want fuking gone? Phred or Dunce?

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1.jpg

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, @handicappers have ZERO support. Poor guy, or purguy? I'm so sorry.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HC < 0
Need to understand?????? You won't

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted ANY of your pic;s pregame?????
Eassy Q? Did You? Fat stacks????

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunce < 0 < Handi's winning %

Go ram your head into a tree. Maybe you'll knock some sense into yourself. If that doesn't work, give yourself a lobotomy.....it'll make you smarter.

BOOM

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you post any of your picks before the games were played? NO.........

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post your choices? Then I will believe You. Congratrs IF you won...

But prove IR, by POSTING the evidence!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures you would focus on this FACT that you spoon with @purguy12 .

@Purguy supported ZERO facts, yet you @handicappers seemed to fall in love. LOL.

Read my statement again, then comment. Fuking loser @purguy12 @handicappers and fuck you at @phredmojo . You are the biggest loser phred. @phredmojo.

All Mariner fans despise you @phredmojo.
All I did was give facts. LOL Another clueless seattle fan. What else is new. Pathetic.

Props to you seattle fans you guys stick together right or wrong. You would get more respect if you actually told the truth and didnt always go with your fan base even when they were 100% wrong. Come on our board we argue and disagree all the time. Seattle board is like if someone said 2+2=3 all them would be like yes it is and they would argue it. pathetic. Must be something in the water.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ butthurt Dunce face. Boo Hoo the Seahawks lost. Eat a bag o' dicks, loser.
They are sore losers man. The funny part was I wasn't even bashing them I was just telling them the truth and the one guy wizardhawk that I was right about our discussion 3 weeks ago. I also mention the window thing after the last year super bowl and all Seattle fans said nope we will be back.

Guess what you weren't even close to getting back. BIG step backwards. It happens in the NFL. That's why its amazing how the Pats have been up there for so long. See most fans would say true its tough but Seattle fans cant handle the truth. they start crying when some one says facts about their team, or says something a little negative. Now if you mention Wilson its over they go crazy. They all have naked pictures of Wilson over their bed (that's what Wizardhawk said).

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are sore losers man. The funny part was I wasn't even bashing them I was just telling them the truth and the one guy wizardhawk that I was right about our discussion 3 weeks ago. I also mention the window thing after the last year super bowl and all Seattle fans said nope we will be back.

Guess what you weren't even close to getting back. BIG step backwards. It happens in the NFL. That's why its amazing how the Pats have been up there for so long. See most fans would say true its tough but Seattle fans cant handle the truth. they start crying when some one says facts about their team, or says something a little negative. Now if you mention Wilson its over they go crazy. They all have naked pictures of Wilson over their bed (that's what Wizardhawk said).
??????? yes @handicappers prove your chease!!!!! Nope?

I'll play along.
Please understand the difference between FACT and Opinion.

What are these "truths" you keep telling us? Seems like opinion to me.
The "window thing" you have been saying that for 2+ years. Not just since the SB.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??????? yes @handicappers prove your chease!!!!! Nope?

I'll play along.
Please understand the difference between FACT and Opinion.

What are these "truths" you keep telling us? Seems like opinion to me.
The "window thing" you have been saying that for 2+ years. Not just since the SB.

You talking to me, doofuss? You quote one poster and then tag me. You are one goofy, dumbshit.