• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Frost was upset with B1G schedule, wanted to play Indiana more.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Nebraska's defense, it takes more than 2 seasons to right a sinking ship in P5 football. It took 4 seasons for Barry Alvarez to get Wisconsin in motion. He still had trouble in the following years. But, he set a standard and a way of recruiting and developing in-state players while going after skill players on a national level. It took 25 years to get where we are. On the edge of joining the big guys. Can we make the next step? I don't know.

In Michigan's defense, I have nothing other than Ohio State in in a Golden Age

Not to mention you bastids pawned Kevin Cosgrove off on Bill Callahan.

The Blackshirts have never truly recovered from that idiot.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Who do you think you're fooling. ANY time somebody has anything negative to say about Nebraska, it takes less than 2 or 3 posts for one of you to start comparing yourselves against Iowa.

Iowa is the team that is so far up in Nebraska fans heads. You fuckers really are pathetic.

Purdue, Northwestern, Minnesota, Illinois, and Indiana are also up in Nebraska's heads.

Congratulations. Iowa keeps good company.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Population of Michigan: 10 million

STFU and quit making lame excuses, dumbass.

Harbaugh = Bo Pelini

NY has 20 million people and have very few elite football players from the state each year, so not sure what the population has to do with it.

It has to do with the quality of the football being played.

And you can continue to say Bo Pelini. But that is about the ceiling for Nebraska. They may get to 10 wins every now and then if Frost complains enough about playing too many tough teams and gets scheduled Rutgers multiple times a year.

But Nebraska fans are delusional if they think they will ever compete for a national title again in the current landscape of the CFB.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you meant to hail the feet of the Missouri player that kicked the bad Frost pass up into the hands of that other WR.

As usual, you're an uninformed fucking idiot.

It was Shevin Wiggins of Nebraska that kicked the ball.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY has 20 million people and have very few elite football players from the state each year, so not sure what the population has to do with it.

It has to do with the quality of the football being played.

And you can continue to say Bo Pelini. But that is about the ceiling for Nebraska. They may get to 10 wins every now and then if Frost complains enough about playing too many tough teams and gets scheduled Rutgers multiple times a year.

But Nebraska fans are delusional if they think they will ever compete for a national title again in the current landscape of the CFB.

Shut up, stupid.

You're just rationalizing being mediocre.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan Population: 10 million
Ohio Population: 11.5 million
Alabama Population: 4.8 million
S. Carolina Population: 5 million
Oklahoma Population: 4 million

Yet Ohio St kicks their teeth in year after year.

Ohio St, Clemson, Alabama, and Oklahoma play for and win National titles, but Michigan don't.

"We don't have very many people. Derp"

LMFAO!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder Ohio peeps hate these Michigan pukes so much.

They make more excuses than an alcoholic caught keeping a bottle of peppermint schnapps in the toilet tank.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cannot be true for either school. 36 is a perfect score for the SAT. 18 makes a player eligible to play. No chance either team has an average score near those numbers for their team.
Not football. The school. The point being that the gap has been narrowed considerably since the days when Ohio State was required to accept anyone who graduated from an Ohio high school.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Per a couple of sources around the conference, Frost had allegedly raised complaints that Nebraska’s schedule was too difficult — and that they should play Indiana more.“

Sources: Scott Frost was upset about Big Ten schedule, wanted more games against Indiana

Obviously too ambitious, probably needs Rutgers at this point.

Well, in HC Frosts defense it's obviously better to play Michigan instead of the. And it's better to play Notre Dame, instead of Michigan.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna sit down, drink a beer.
Yeah, I get it. My point was, he's complaining about not playing Indiana more in a season where he has one of the easiest schedules in the B10...and...played Indiana. It's just weird to complain that your cross over games aren't easy enough. It would be like us being upset that we don't play Illinois or Purdue more often instead of having Iowa/NW/Wisc on the schedule all the time. It makes him look like a vagina.

You know what would have been great? Replacing Wisconsin this year with Northwestern and having another W instead of a blowout loss. Oh well. Frost should be happy he doesn't have to play Ohio State every year.

Well, Illinois beat Wisconsin. Purdue beat the last year.. These are two things Michigan seems incapable of.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in HC Frosts defense it's obviously better to play Michigan instead of the. And it's better to play Notre Dame, instead of Michigan.

Heck, Nebraska's fired coaches that were (2-0) against Notre Dame, (2-1) against Michigan, and (3-1) against Iowa. LOL

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fify.......

Nebraska isn't holding up to being the power they were supposed to be. It's Wisky....... Meanwhile, the East is stacked...... Hell, I'd put up our #3 & #4 teams, MSU & Mich against the West's 1 & 2 any day of the week

Were a basketball school now.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't had a pulse since they fired Pelini

I think what Frost is proving is how hard it is to win at Nebraska in today's game. It's hard to recruit players to Nebraska. 3 top 100 players in the last 4 recruiting cycles isn't great. And they're competing with teams like Iowa and Wisconsin, who've spent the last two decades perfecting winning with midwestern recruits. I think they'd be doing even worse in the B12, where those offenses would be shredding them right now.

You took the time to type all of that? You are one dumb individual. It is factually incorrect also.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans are always so hostile and aggressive about this topic. I think it's because you're insecure and know we're right.

I think you enjoy big veiny dicks. "I think"
Nebraska would have beaten Michigan. It's obvious.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa went 12-2 just 4 years ago and has two 11+ win seasons in the last 10 years. Given the talent that comes into Iowa, that's pretty darn good.

You argue against Nebraska's talent and then you laud Iowa's development. You're a dumb fuck.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is that Iowa had a schedule just like Nebraska's this year, but instead of winning 4-6 games...they won 12...and that defeats my comment that Iowa has figured out how to succeed with midwest talent? No, Iowa is never winning a national title but they do good for what htey have access to.

Michigan is never winning a national title either. Tell me how I am wrong.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost should announce he is retiring and then maybe he will get what he is whining about. It worked for Tom Osborne.:lol:

There is a good chance your marriage will end in divorce. If your daughter is a teenager, a male has most likely stuck some grubby fingers in there. He probably didn't wash his hands afterwards. I always wioedd my fingers on front of my friends

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took the time to type all of that? You are one dumb individual. It is factually incorrect also.

You argue against Nebraska's talent and then you laud Iowa's development. You're a dumb fuck.

Yes, it is hard to recruit at Nebraska. They aren't recruiting at an elite level and haven't been for at least two decades. I looked it up at some point recently, I think Nebraska has one top 10 finish in recruiting since the rankings came out. That is going to have to change if Nebraska wants to become an elite program again.

With that said, the other part of my argument was that Nebraska does get enough talent to be more than a 4-6 win team. They certainly recruit better than everyone in their division and the point about Iowa was to say that they develop enough of their low-end talent to be a perpetual 8 win team with a shot every once and a while at a great season.

Hopefully you can understand the difference between saying it's hard to recruit at Nebraska in today's landscape vs. suggesting they have absolutely no talent at all.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, you're an uninformed fucking idiot.

It was Shevin Wiggins of Nebraska that kicked the ball.
OK? So put Wiggins name in there instead of Frost. Doesn't change the argument. Nebraska should have ended the season with a loss.