• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scot wanted Cousins in 2012 while in Seattle.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least for this season, I would like to see us retain Rak provided we get a good S&C coach in here finally. Also wouldnt mind seeing Colt back on roster.

Other than those two I dont see anything on our pending FA's that we cant live without. .

I just knew that if I stuck around here long enough Shark would eventually say something that I agree with. :clap:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just knew that if I stuck around here long enough Shark would eventually say something that I agree with. :clap:

As long as we arent talking QB (And recently DC) Im a pretty agreeable guy when it comes to the Redskins. And believe it or not now that we FINALLY have some one with the chops as a talent guy, I wouldnt even be too upset if we did in fact hire Wade as DC.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we arent talking QB (And recently DC) Im a pretty agreeable guy when it comes to the Redskins. And believe it or not now that we FINALLY have some one with the chops as a talent guy, I wouldnt even be too upset if we did in fact hire Wade as DC.

I'm still trying to determine if our new found agreement is a result of you getting smarter or me getting dumber.....

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman and Kam were 5th rounders. That's how you win SuperBowls.

Absolutely. Most of your 1st and 2nd rounders are going to turn out to be average at worst. Drafting in the middle rounds is something this franchise has not done so well over the years.

Even more than that, how horrible has this franchise been at drafting offensive and defensive linemen the last 5-10 years (outside of a very high pick in Trent). Thats a big reason this team is where it is right now..

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, I read he favored Wilson but good deal that he likes Kirk as well.