• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Score Predictions: Nebraska @ Wisconsin

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might as well get it started now! Step right up. I call not being first!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska - 34

Wisconsin - 33

We must hold Wisconsin to field goals...........we must keep them out of the endzone.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched the NU/Wyoming game yet and I'm watching the S. Dakota/Wisconsin game now.

Nebraska 36
Wisconsin 26

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched the NU/Wyoming game yet and I'm watching the S. Dakota/Wisconsin game now.

Nebraska 36
Wisconsin 26

I wanted to watch that game but dadburned forced to watch a chick flick instead.

Please elaborate on where you see Wisconsin's weaknesses. I haven't really watched them play other than part of the UNLV game. From what I saw, they average 325 pounds per offensive lineman or something like that..........and that seems difficult to get around from a defensive stand point.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to watch that game but dadburned forced to watch a chick flick instead.

Please elaborate on where you see Wisconsin's weaknesses. I haven't really watched them play other than part of the UNLV game. From what I saw, they average 325 pounds per offensive lineman or something like that..........and that seems difficult to get around from a defensive stand point.

Outside of a couple players, They're slow.
Their secondary is depleted by injuries. Their D-line can be run on.
The vast majority of Wilson's snaps are from under center.
Nebraska's got better special teams.
I've spent a lifetime LOL'ing at overrated Big 10 teams. When one loses the media plugs the next one in the Top 10.

Ask TCU what 325 lbs per offensive lineman meant in the Big Daddy of them all. If a Big 10 team can't get up for a Rose Bowl who can?

If you want to play stats..They put 35 pts on Oregon St @ Camp Randall...6 more than Sacramento St (@ OSU) and 8 more than UCLA (@ OSU). I penalized them 9 points for that.

N >>>>> W

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good enough for me........

Huskers fer the win!!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate to do this, but it's gotta be discussed. Home field advantage.
Camp Randall at night is literally insane. Not only have the students been getting "lubricated", but so has the rest of Bucky Nation. The student sections are INCREDIBLY LOUD. If we don't have at least 5 false starts, I'll be shocked. That said, it really IS a fantastic atmosphere for college football and I'm pumped to see it all again.

And here's to getting a quick photo with Erin Andrews. Wish me luck!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to do this, but it's gotta be discussed. Home field advantage.
Camp Randall at night is literally insane. Not only have the students been getting "lubricated", but so has the rest of Bucky Nation. The student sections are INCREDIBLY LOUD. If we don't have at least 5 false starts, I'll be shocked. That said, it really IS a fantastic atmosphere for college football and I'm pumped to see it all again.

And here's to getting a quick photo with Erin Andrews. Wish me luck!

The question is, how many Husker fans are going to show up to this game?

I've heard of quite a few Husker fans spending $400+ per ticket.....I think we are going to have a lot of our own kind there.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is, how many Husker fans are going to show up to this game?

I've heard of quite a few Husker fans spending $400+ per ticket.....I think we are going to have a lot of our own kind there.

It's funny because not even the smart Badger fans on this board think Husker fans will be there in droves.....

I remember the Domers thought we wouldn't represent.....

I think Wisky will be surprised just how many Huskers be invading their turf.....

oooh, and unrelated, I may get tickets to go to The Big House......

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35-28 huskers. My bold prediction: Taylor struggles (quite likely) and gets benches in favor of carnes by the 3rd quarter (quite unlikely). When carnes comes in he lights the world on fire with his arm and option game (very unlikely) and keeps the starting job for the rest of the year (insanely unlikely).

Although i hope I'm wrong and Taylor shines in primetime.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin 42 Nebraska 20

TheRedSea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sadly being a HUGE Husker fan after Wyoming I was thinking 49-7 Wisconsin winning easily. That was just mostly out of being upset over our Defense. Now with some time to think about it we have the talent to win the big 10 just need to step up saturday so my new and improved prediction is....35-31 Wisconsin. This might change again I am going to go back and watch some of both games from saturday and look at stats and see if I feel any different about this game.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 -28 Wisconsin