• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SCF ticket prices

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a word...Yikes!

While there aren’t any Canadian teams represented in the upcoming Stanley Cup final, Canadian hockey fans saddled with tight budgets might just be OK with that.

Tickets prices to the final between the Philadelphia Flyers and Chicago Blackhawks, which begins Saturday, are skyrocketing.

FanSnap, the leading live event ticket search engine in the United States, reports that the average ticket price for Games 1 and 2 (and Games 5 and 7 if necessary) is US$993. For Games 3 and 4 (and potentially Game 6) in Philadelphia, tickets run on average at $906.

“It is up dramatically over the last couple of years. In part because they’re great hockey towns, and we’ve also got teams that haven’t been there for awhile, so that definitely plays a part,” says FanSnap spokesman Christian Anderson.

Stanley Cup final an incredibly hot ticket | Posted Sports | National Post

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its stories like these that make me wish i was in a latvian credit card number stealing gang

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was one difference between the last 2. pittsburgh and detriot were so much cheaper being the small cities...frugal ones at that.