• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scandrick and Irving out

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. He has big names, but only one guy who can consistently beat man coverage in Beasley, and without Zeke, Beasley is almost always double teamed
Witten, & Beasley are chain movers, Williams is below average and Dez remains a jump ball or quick slant.
This team is in dire need of a big play guy who can stretch the field to take the over the top guy away from Dez's side of the field. I think the only reason their not a sub 500 team is Dak's play at QB.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witten, & Beasley are chain movers, Williams is below average and Dez remains a jump ball or quick slant.
This team is in dire need of a big play guy who can stretch the field to take the over the top guy away from Dez's side of the field. I think the only reason their not a sub 500 team is Dak's play at QB.

You can't be serious with this. Give me those 5 monsters on the OLine over anything else.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point remains a big play guy.
that will never be the oline

You said the reason we weren't sub .500 is Daks play. I mean we knock Dez and say he isn't Julio, OBJ, Antonio Brown. I agree he isn't. But let's not act like Dak is as good as Brady, Arod, Wentz, etc either. I maintain that our OLine is the best thing we have.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the reason we weren't sub .500 is Daks play. I mean we knock Dez and say he isn't Julio, OBJ, Antonio Brown. I agree he isn't. But let's not act like Dak is as good as Brady, Arod, Wentz, etc either. I maintain that our OLine is the best thing we have.
Why do you continue to fuck with my opinions?

Here is what I posted...and I was serious!

NOW!
I clearly stated a big play guy...anyone and their grandmother would know that's not an oline guy.

NO WHERE DID I SUGGEST DAK WAS RODGERS OR BRADY...NO FUCKING WHERE!!!

Wentz? You can suck up if you want BUT Dak was the better QB last year and Wentz this year.
You may be but I'm no where near ready to put Wentz after 29 games in the same sentence as Rodgers & Brady.

I'd ask IF YOU WERE SERIOUS but frankly...I don't give a rats ass what you fucking think on QB play. It's been proven over the years to be skewed like few others here

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be thrilled to see us take a stud WR prospect in the draft.
I think Goodell will probably get hi wish this year and the Cowboys will probably miss out on the playoffs .But I also feel that this entire organization feels cheated, and much like Brady and the Patriots after inflategate, is gonna be driven to make the SB next year and stuff it in his face. I expect Jerry to sign an impact FA it two in addition to resigning our own guys. Everyone remembers how badly Jerry wanted to win one without Jimmy. I actually think he wants it more now

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Russell Wilson then . How many big play guys has ole Russ and Wentz got with them. Be careful where you step here. We still have fans that take Wit over Ertz.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be thrilled to see us take a stud WR prospect in the draft.
I think Goodell will probably get hi wish this year and the Cowboys will probably miss out on the playoffs .But I also feel that this entire organization feels cheated, and much like Brady and the Patriots after inflategate, is gonna be driven to make the SB next year and stuff it in his face. I expect Jerry to sign an impact FA it two in addition to resigning our own guys. Everyone remembers how badly Jerry wanted to win one without Jimmy. I actually think he wants it more now
I agree and look forward to Goodell opening up the draft in Dallas this coming draft.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you continue to fuck with my opinions?

Here is what I posted...and I was serious!

NOW!
I clearly stated a big play guy...anyone and their grandmother would know that's not an oline guy.

NO WHERE DID I SUGGEST DAK WAS RODGERS OR BRADY...NO FUCKING WHERE!!!

Wentz? You can suck up if you want BUT Dak was the better QB last year and Wentz this year.
You may be but I'm no where near ready to put Wentz after 29 games in the same sentence as Rodgers & Brady.

I'd ask IF YOU WERE SERIOUS but frankly...I don't give a rats ass what you fucking think on QB play. It's been proven over the years to be skewed like few others here

Did that Wentz thing sting that bad. I tell you what - if all 32 GMs had a vote of who they would rather have between Wentz and Dak- my prediction is one would take Dak.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that Wentz thing sting that bad. I tell you what - if all 32 GMs had a vote of who they would rather have between Wentz and Dak- my prediction is one would take Dak.

And the one vote he would get would not come from Dallas.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems like a leap to get from not being .500 to saying he is Brady or Rodgers - Wentz is nowhere near the QB those 2 are and Dak and Wentz are in the same category to me. Dak is top half of the league. Dez isn't. Plus we are 7-6. So without Dak losing one more game is quite likely if you ask me, agree? We may end up 10-6 or 9-7. Without Dak I don't see us with 8 wins for a full year THIS YEAR. Of course the replacement is key, but this team with Rush as QB (if I had to guess) probably wins 4 or 5 games this year. With a guy like Foles maybe 6 or 7

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit dude. "only I see"? That is just a dicky post like usual - at least the part that I can understand. It's the same crap with you over and over and if there is anyone who clings to opinion over facts it is you. Look at your Dez comments. You still pretend the guy is elite and he just isn't even close. What are you basing that on??? You act like I said Scandrick is a great player or something. No matter what I point out you won't except it so why would I bother?

The guy broke his hand week one and had a plate inserted and played with one hand for a while and it was still an issue for him recently. Think that is easy for a CB? He missed the Denver game that had you guys jumping off a bridge and our secondary was the worst they've been in many years and that is saying a lot. Coincidence? Yes, most likely. Scandrick is a defensive captain because he is a leader to these kids. They don't just hand those out or your beloved Dez would certainly have the honor. You can't throw 4 rookies out on the field together in the secondary and veteran leadership means something to an NFL Football team trying to play kids. He was our best defensive player on the field versus Washington in the first game. He sucked against Washington the second game but we found out after that he played most of the game with a fractured back. He is still solid in the slot and the team has mostly played him outside because the other options just weren't good. When asked t od owhat he is good at and play in the slot he is still good. He is a very good blitzer off the edge. He is tough and unlike the other DBs in Dallas over the last few years doesn't make excuses. He may be a little too cocky for some but it keeps him from dwelling on mistakes like many of our fans seem to.

Like I said unless he takes a pay cut he is likely gone because we need that money elsewhere, but If you don't think he can contribute to an NFL team that's up to you and I don't really care because you make up your mind and don't change it. So rip away.
No you are full of shit at times. You stated that Orlando is a nice piece on this defense. I said i dont see it. You then went on your usuall bitch rant, because someone disagrees with you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are full of shit at times. You stated that Orlando is a nice piece on this defense. I said i dont see it. You then went on your usuall bitch rant, because someone disagrees with you.
No. I gave you the facts you asked for and explained to you why he is a nice piece. But you didn't really want to se them did you? Exactly why I said trying to have a discussion with you is pointless. Now go back to accusing others of doing what you are best at. "bitch rant"...classic

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems like a leap to get from not being .500 to saying he is Brady or Rodgers - Wentz is nowhere near the QB those 2 are and Dak and Wentz are in the same category to me. Dak is top half of the league. Dez isn't. Plus we are 7-6. So without Dak losing one more game is quite likely if you ask me, agree? We may end up 10-6 or 9-7. Without Dak I don't see us with 8 wins for a full year THIS YEAR. Of course the replacement is key, but this team with Rush as QB (if I had to guess) probably wins 4 or 5 games this year. With a guy like Foles maybe 6 or 7

Dez has had a rough year with drops, I agree. There are also plays though where he is open and the bAll is not thrown to him. We only here about the negative things of Dez usually. Honestly not many catch and score on that pass he did last week. Dak is still learning and growing as a Qb. Some seem to think he is top 5. Others top 10. You said top half. I would agree with that area.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has had a rough year with drops, I agree. There are also plays though where he is open and the bAll is not thrown to him. We only here about the negative things of Dez usually. Honestly not many catch and score on that pass he did last week. Dak is still learning and growing as a Qb. Some seem to think he is top 5. Others top 10. You said top half. I would agree with that area.
He has been very bad for 3 years (as compared to our expectations). He is slow and can't get open. Every WR has "plays" where they are open but how often is Dez really? Do we ever see him with 2 or 3 steps on a defender? He is very seldom doubled and still does not do much. He drops way too many balls. Portraying that as because of Dak is a real tough sell. How many DBs have just no respect for him beating them and how many have just completely shut him down one on one all game long? He just isn't the player he was. If he can't get open it's one thing, but if he then drops balls too it's very bad when this team tries to make him the main target in the passing game. Those are drive killers

On the bright side he was excellent two weeks ago IMO and while last week was a little too up and down for a guy that you want to rely on as a #1 for my taste at least he made a big play. No bigger than Beasley or Smith, but a big play none the less and it kind of changed the game IMO. I think Dez can still be a real good player for us but we need to stop forcing him the ball and down the sideline especially where he never gets a step on anyone. But over the middle and slants are where he uses his physicality and makes plays. I don't blame that not happening more on Dez or Dak. I blame the Cowboys coaches. I also want to see him in motion more to help get him off the line clean. We are doing it more than years past, but still not enough IMO.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Dez has had too many drops, but there have been many no where near accurate passes to him by Dak compared to Romo. Dez is not the same player he was, but he is not washed up as some in the media suggest.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been very bad for 3 years (as compared to our expectations). He is slow and can't get open. Every WR has "plays" where they are open but how often is Dez really? Do we ever see him with 2 or 3 steps on a defender? He is very seldom doubled and still does not do much. He drops way too many balls. Portraying that as because of Dak is a real tough sell. How many DBs have just no respect for him beating them and how many have just completely shut him down one on one all game long? He just isn't the player he was. If he can't get open it's one thing, but if he then drops balls too it's very bad when this team tries to make him the main target in the passing game. Those are drive killers

On the bright side he was excellent two weeks ago IMO and while last week was a little too up and down for a guy that you want to rely on as a #1 for my taste at least he made a big play. No bigger than Beasley or Smith, but a big play none the less and it kind of changed the game IMO. I think Dez can still be a real good player for us but we need to stop forcing him the ball and down the sideline especially where he never gets a step on anyone. But over the middle and slants are where he uses his physicality and makes plays. I don't blame that not happening more on Dez or Dak. I blame the Cowboys coaches. I also want to see him in motion more to help get him off the line clean. We are doing it more than years past, but still not enough IMO.
You are just a Dez hater.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully you get it
maybe the ball washers MIGHT get a clue