• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Say goodbye to Kevin Pucetas

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that ends up being a win/win for both teams. Pucetas was likely going to be DFA'd this off-season anyway, so the teams just ends up saving some money by taking his contract.

Pucetas has a major league career in his future, it just isn't with the Giants. He will be an average / below average long reliever / spot starter (something the Giants don't need).

I am now OK with the Guillen trade. It cost us absolutely nothing.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
....and somewhere in laguna hills, a little scream was heard.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that ends up being a win/win for both teams. Pucetas was likely going to be DFA'd this off-season anyway, so the teams just ends up saving some money by taking his contract.

Pucetas has a major league career in his future, it just isn't with the Giants. He will be an average / below average long reliever / spot starter (something the Giants don't need).

I am now OK with the Guillen trade. It cost us absolutely nothing.

Me too. Hopefully the kid can do something in the majors, but he's not needed here.....and he's getting up there in age (at least for a guy who has yet to make a dent in the pros).

....and somewhere in laguna hills, a little scream was heard.

LMAO.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cost next to nothing. Not bad considering Guillen did help in a few games down the stretch..almost hobbled his way to costing the Giants some win too on the other hand.

Thus ends the Giants chapter of the Jose Guillen story.