• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday Picks

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma St

Baylor---who might get BCS with NIU loss

Mizzou---look at the overall rankings for these teams in this game pass def, rush defense, pass offense, rush offense....these teams would have had three L's in the Big 12

Ohio St---don't care who you play, have not lost in two years.

Stanford---would love to see this team play anyone in the country, great two loss team IMO

FSU--- to good and weak opponent..Duke had a good season for them but they are not in the same class as most of the team playing today.

Damn boys the season is almost over.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The older I get, the faster the seasons seem to fly by. Every year I feel the same, I wish I had soaked it in more, but I watch so much college football… I cannot watch more than I do.

So… there is my dilemma… I am an addict…

Here are my picks…

Baylor… big

Okie St

Mizzou… I ain't believing in more miracles

Ohio St

Arizona St

FSU

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are a couple of questions to throw out…

Why do you believe there are only two undefeated teams this year?

How many big games did either school have on their schedule… to include IC?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are a couple of questions to throw out…

Why do you believe there are only two undefeated teams this year?

How many big games did either school have on their schedule… to include IC?

I think there are two undefeated teams for a couple of reasons, one they are really good teams and two the week in week out competition was not very good.

Listen they are not the only two teams that played weak competition, but they are the only ones who took care of business week in and week out.

Big games FSU had Clemson and Miami..OSU not so much....but I still say they are from a AQ conf and so far undefeated if they win today they deserve a shot at the title.

Like I said yesterday, the experts had these guys (OSU) at number two in the first poll, they did not lose so logically how can you say now they do not deserve a shot.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife's picks, she went 6-0 last week.(jinx)

Ohio St
Auburn
FSU
Baylor
Stanford
Okie St

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are two undefeated teams for a couple of reasons, one they are really good teams and two the week in week out competition was not very good.

Listen they are not the only two teams that played weak competition, but they are the only ones who took care of business week in and week out.

Big games FSU had Clemson and Miami..OSU not so much....but I still say they are from a AQ conf and so far undefeated if they win today they deserve a shot at the title.

Like I said yesterday, the experts had these guys (OSU) at number two in the first poll, they did not lose so logically how can you say now they do not deserve a shot.

I agree with everything you have posted.

And, when Dana was announced as the HCIW, Luck stated…“I didn’t believe we had an opportunity to win a national championship with the direction of the program,” Luck said. “At the end of the day, results matter. And we weren’t getting the results.

“I see a rapidly improving Big East,” Luck said. “The addition of TCU is going to raise the bar for all of us in the Big East and we need to respond to that and prepare ourselves. Because I believe eventually the road to the Big East championship will go through Fort Worth and we need to be prepared to go ahead and beat a team like TCU on the road, claim a Big East championship and get to national championship consideration.”

The above quotes come from this article…Couldn't win national title with Stewart - Herald-Mail

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to hijack the thread…

Just throwing out there that weak conferences have produced the only two undefeated teams. There is a reason these two have come out unscathed. I don't discount their greatness.

However, if you had an intact BE… an undefeated team would be waiting on the Ohio State to lose today to earn a BCS NCG berth. If this would happen, it would be in position to move up.

And, that was the thought of Luck at the time of Dana's hire. Get a coach who could position WVU for a chance to go undefeated in a weaker league and play for the BCS NCG.

The 4 team playoff was not in the picture.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling for Jimbo and FSU for state ties reasons
I want UCF to win because I like the knights and would like to see them in the B12 someday
Pulling for OSU over OU for conference reasons and bragging rights.. They couldn't beat us!
I want Baylor to beat Texas but will not be shocked if the Horns hook em tday.
Picking Mizzu and MSU to win in their games because of the disrespect factor this week
Pulling for Arizona State, WHY you might ask? Because anyone that screws Oitt like Graham screwed Pitt has to be a cool guy right?
And keep it going Doc!

aussierugbyfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling for Jimbo and FSU for state ties reasons
I want UCF to win because I like the knights and would like to see them in the B12 someday
Pulling for OSU over OU for conference reasons and bragging rights.. They couldn't beat us!
I want Baylor to beat Texas but will not be shocked if the Horns hook em tday.
Picking Mizzu and MSU to win in their games because of the disrespect factor this week
Pulling for Arizona State, WHY you might ask? Because anyone that screws Oitt like Graham screwed Pitt has to be a cool guy right?
And keep it going Doc!

............AND gals

FSU - yes as long it isn't Clemson
Baylor - definitely - they got no respect all season and I think they only lost to OSU because of injuries, too bad
OU - we beat OSU (still don't know how) so I am not sure they deserve to win the Big 12. Though it pisses me off to see Bedenbaugh on the OU sidelines.
MSU - mostly because Ohio St fans are the worst. I listen to a lot of college sports radio and "the Ohio State" fan are the most ridiculous with the most ridiculous argument
Auburn - got a lot of respect for Auburn and Malzan
Arizona State - so right GoldRusher - Graham was fitting for sPitt
Doc not doing so well right now though

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28-27 auburn, so this is the best the SEC has to offer...