• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday, AUGUST 10th Convo: SHOVE SOME FOOD IN YOUR FACE TUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea guys with basketball games it will impossible to keep up were all better off going to sports illustrated to talk basketball during live games but still use sports SportsHoopla for forums.

Do they live update????

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down for whatever. This site seems pretty legit. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't do the live updates. I'm not sure how many of them do though.

I'll post on the AZ's first game board when they put the schedule up, in hopes that at least many of the people who posted last year will keep there eye out for it. Then we can at least all decide on it, or if anyone knows of anywhere that does the live updates. Other than that, I'm down to post here. It's a pretty good setup.

I just want as many people as possible, and as many of the regular AZ fans from last year as possible. We had a pretty solid groups of like 40-50.

What do you guys think?

Yeah definitely. I just want the entire fan base from ESPN to stick together wherever we all migrate to. I'm thinking about making a fake facebook account to comment on ESPN for a little to try and recruit them like you were talking about.

I think brining everyone here for the offseason would be smart so then we could all decide where to migrate to together if we leave this site. We had some great posters on there.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the AZ audio guys are working against them :L

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even our stadium audio guy sucks

I shouldnt say fuck this team anymore

fuck this organization

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah definitely. I just want the entire fan base from ESPN to stick together wherever we all migrate to. I'm thinking about making a fake facebook account to comment on ESPN for a little to try and recruit them like you were talking about.

I think brining everyone here for the offseason would be smart so then we could all decide where to migrate to together if we leave this site. We had some great posters on there.

Yeah, the OSU/AZ board that a few of us have been posting on is locked up, and we can't post on it anymore. That's why I was going to wait for the first game once they post the schedule. Plus the board will be up for a month or so, so it will allow time for people to go and see it, before the actual season begins.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for pac 12 ball when you guys are owning the league lol definitely for the dbacks though.

Trolls just troll though. Doesn't matter about team or conference, they just want attention. Hell, they don't even represent a team for the most part.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad sad team

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, and we can open it up to make forums for both fan bases, instead of just AZ fans. I like learning about the other team so I know what I'm looking at. Plus it makes it funner when we beat them. I'm not gonna lie, I also like talking a bit of shit too! :suds:

Well, mostly combating when others talk shit, with the ever-devastating use of facts.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok eaton way to show up when it means nothing

overrated piece of shit

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, and we can open it up to make forums for both fan bases, instead of just AZ fans. I like learning about the other team so I know what I'm looking at. Plus it makes it funner when we beat them. I'm not gonna lie, I also like talking a bit of shit too! :suds:

I pride myself in making fans from other teams cuss and rant at me
it means I have won the argument or shit talk

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worthless team