• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday, AUGUST 10th Convo: SHOVE SOME FOOD IN YOUR FACE TUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF YOUR FAT GET OUT OF THE PICTURE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHR ARHARHHRHAHRHEAR I NEVER TAKE A BAD PICTURE OH YEAR PROVE IT TUBBY [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjF6cBC5-H0"]Barney never takes a bad picture - YouTube[/ame]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY IKE DAVIS YOU SUCK LMFAO OH YEA PU.SSY IDC YOU THINK I CARE YOU LOOKING AT ME HUH U LOOKING AT ME YOU THINK I CARE HUH YOU THINK I FUC.KING CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY LETS GO BABY IKE DAVIS SUCKS WHATS THAT STEVE OH ITS A HOMERUN YET YOU CANT CALL IT WHEN GOLDY HITS IT LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE PUNK CALL DA GAME DA GAME DA GAME HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR THIS SONG GOES OUT TO GOLDY MY ONLY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:suds::omg::yahoo::10::lol::laugh3::agree:

Last edited by a moderator:

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So good, we need to see it twice

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Uncle Jahii this is hilarious. I love your reaction to your team winning its just priceless lol

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. As painful as it is to attempt to read this.... as long as we win again I don't give a shit.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is my hetero card revoked if I bobbed my head to this song?!?! I actually put that tune on a mix tape for my wife many years ago! I'll just hand it over now...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever works I guess. Its like we are being trolled and have to just accept it.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear from nogi?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really down to talk a lot about someone who isn't here to reply, but I never had a high opinion of corrrales. He's a pretty smart guy, but he seemed so obsessed with skewing statistics which only furthered his point of how ASU was better than everyone in everything, and if they weren't, then it the situation wasn't relevant. It was pretty worthless to have a conversation with the guy. I've had great coversations with ASU fans in the past, where there is nothing wrong with each school admitting their shortcomings, and being realistic. But no one could tell him anything.

Anyway, I hope to run into nogi again. He's a good guy. I mentioned to Baycat on PGU that when ESPN puts the first game board up once the schedules hit their site, that we spend a month or so voting on which board to go to for the AZ games this fall. Maybe here, or CBS, or SI. Wherever, as long as we can agree, get to talk basketball, and the forum is pretty user-friendly. I really enjoyed the boards last year. It's obviously fun with the AZ fans, but I also like to interact with knowledgable fans from other teams to learn more about the opponent, and just chop it up.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really down to talk a lot about someone who isn't here to reply, but I never had a high opinion of corrrales. He's a pretty smart guy, but he seemed so obsessed with skewing statistics which only furthered his point of how ASU was better than everyone in everything, and if they weren't, then it the situation wasn't relevant. It was pretty worthless to have a conversation with the guy. I've had great coversations with ASU fans in the past, where there is nothing wrong with each school admitting their shortcomings, and being realistic. But no one could tell him anything.

Anyway, I hope to run into nogi again. He's a good guy. I mentioned to Baycat on PGU that when ESPN puts the first game board up once the schedules hit their site, that we spend a month or so voting on which board to go to for the AZ games this fall. Maybe here, or CBS, or SI. Wherever, as long as we can agree, get to talk basketball, and the forum is pretty user-friendly. I really enjoyed the boards last year. It's obviously fun with the AZ fans, but I also like to interact with knowledgable fans from other teams to learn more about the opponent, and just chop it up.

Knowledgable fans like me who admit there short comings.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CBS board kind of sucks.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally changed the lineup. Parra instead of Chavez and Penny instead of Didi. I get that Didi sucks at batting but I want to see him be an everyday SS, his D sparks this team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chavy needed the rest and it will be good to get Parra back out there... I'm really hoping he can bust out of his slump in a big way tonight.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chavy needed the rest and it will be good to get Parra back out there... I'm really hoping he can bust out of his slump in a big way tonight.

Yeah I expected the Chavy one. He isn't able to go everyday anymore.

I'm all dressed and ready to go get my bobblehead too. Cant wait!