• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sark gets drunk, drops F-bomb @ USC Donor Event

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol saw in that article he's going through a divorce and it doesn't surprise me.

He cheated on his wife and would routinely hit on girls who work at restaurants in the u-village.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this on Yahoo. obviously a major error. You just don't do that at that kind of function. I have to wonder if he has a drinking problem.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this on Yahoo. obviously a major error. You just don't do that at that kind of function. I have to wonder if he has a drinking problem.

If he had a drinking problem he would've been functional enough not to appear completely drunk. He's a rookie.

People give me shit for the stories I've told on here, but even if I'm on the edge of blacking out, I'd still be able to keep myself appearing at least 70% sober while being in that type of setting.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had a drinking problem he would've been functional enough not to appear completely drunk. He's a rookie.

People give me shit for the stories I've told on here, but even if I'm on the edge of blacking out, I'd still be able to keep myself appearing at least 70% sober while being in that type of setting.
I have to disagree. I've known a couple alcoholics who get out of control, sloppy drunk. Everyone's different with how they handle it, regardless of if they have a tolerance.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad shit talking Sark, because in my experiences I've had with him personally, he has been an incredibly nice guy.

That being said, I've heard A LOT of bad things about him from many people who were involved with the program during his time at UW.

He should have success at USC though, way too much talent to fail. People will forget about this if he has a successful season.