• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Sarkisian has done wonders for USC

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying I agree with what happened to USC from the NCAA. IMO, I think it was pure BS the treatment and punishment USC received. But technically that is the outcome.

One player getting stuff he wasn't supposed to, hardly makes everything Pete Carroll accomplished at USC fraudulent. Especially when the NCAA didn't include him in their findings and he didn't even get so much as the show cause that Kelly was slapped with.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously as Husky fans we will all be laughing and happy if Sark gets the ax.

It's like the dude who dumps a chick for a prettier bimbo only to be dumped by them later. It feels like justice.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One player getting stuff he wasn't supposed to, hardly makes everything Pete Carroll accomplished at USC fraudulent. Especially when the NCAA didn't include him in their findings and he didn't even get so much as the show cause that Kelly was slapped with.
Regardless, Carrols last year he produced a 9-4 season. the same record Sarkisian produced in his first year, with much less depth and in a conference that has only gotten tougher.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC has 7 games left. I think if we go 5-2, at least one of the wins is Notre Dame or UCLA and we win our bowl game, then Sark is probably safe, especially if the losses are close. Anything less would put his job in danger.
tumblr_mehcp8ari71qm2n13.gif

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with pretty much all of this. I'm not sold on Sark just yet, but he needs to be given at least as long as Kiffin got (about 3.5 seasons). With how young our team is overall, if we finish the season strong, Sark will be fine. If we don't, then I think his seat will be warm going into next year, his 3rd season. If he doesn't have more success next year, his seat will be extremely hot going into his 4th season.
He should get time with normal circumstances, but with the stunt he pulled at the booster party at the beginning of the year, and everything that went with that, it seems he's put himself in a "you better show us you're not a mistake real soon" kind of situation...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously as Husky fans we will all be laughing and happy if Sark gets the ax.

It's like the dude who dumps a chick for a prettier bimbo only to be dumped by them later. It feels like justice.
And you get to clearly display how good your new chick bangs before that happens. Sweet.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should get time with normal circumstances, but with the stunt he pulled at the booster party at the beginning of the year, and everything that went with that, it seems he's put himself in a "you better show us you're not a mistake real soon" kind of situation...

I agree, that's why I think he has to finish the season strong. If he doesn't, his seat will get real hot, real fast.

Last edited:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, that's why I think he has to finish the season strong. If he doesn't, he seat will get real hot, real fast.
Just thought you should know ... you looked better reppin tTree than ya do with the Dog look. :twitch:

:dhd:

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with pretty much all of this. I'm not sold on Sark just yet, but he needs to be given at least as long as Kiffin got (about 3.5 seasons). With how young our team is overall, if we finish the season strong, Sark will be fine. If we don't, then I think his seat will be warm going into next year, his 3rd season. If he doesn't have more success next year, his seat will be extremely hot going into his 4th season.

I tend to agree with what you're saying here, but IF Sark gets to the 3rd season and DOESN'T do very well... he won't see a 4th season at all...

Gonna be interesting to see how things "pan out".

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with what you're saying here, but IF Sark gets to the 3rd season and DOESN'T do very well... he won't see a 4th season at all...

Yeah, you may be right. I know that some of the boosters that wanted him gone after Drunk Sark didn't want him hired in the first place. Sark, unfortunately for him, gave them all of the ammo they need. If the team finishes strong and builds on that next year, those boosters will get quiet. If not, they'll get really, really loud and make it very difficult for Haden to keep him.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trojan fans are fickle.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC will be the top ranked "others receiving votes" team in the country. :D

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, that little fucker can go back to clown U, he will destroy the tradition that USC has established over the past 100 years in just one week
It's all about the culture. ;)