• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sark gets drunk, drops F-bomb @ USC Donor Event

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is a better time then when you're in front of boosters an alumni know you're all drinking having a good time our team rules your team sucks fuck yeah
I have no idea what you were trying to say there. But one thing I know for certain - when you are performing contractually obligated duties, on a contract for which you are paid a lot of money, it is probably best to not get shit-faced and act like a jackass. Most employers frown on such behavior.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarkisian could not complete his speech and was pulled off stage by athletic director Pat Haden and former Trojan legend John McKay.

Oh boy...shits about to hit the fan Trojan sportz fanz...I'm thinking a 90 day "in house rehabilitation alcohol program"...there goes the 15'-16" campaign.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy...shits about to hit the fan Trojan sportz fanz...I'm thinking a 90 day "in house rehabilitation alcohol program"...there goes the 15'-16" campaign.
More to the point, if he keeps it up, he might be denied entry onto the team bus at the airport.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you were trying to say there. But one thing I know for certain - when you are performing contractually obligated duties, on a contract for which you are paid a lot of money, it is probably best to not get shit-faced and act like a jackass. Most employers frown on such behavior.

yeah it was incoherent. anyway the reason why I disagree is because this type of behavior will be forgotten, forgiven and laughed at if he wins. just look at college football as it is, of all the scandals here is one where we have a head coach getting a little loaded and being a homer. I think its a little funny because it was at a homer fest where drinking was involved. We as a society should lighten up a little. Now if he was on the field getting loaded and coaching, sure get mad cause you pay him a lot. This got out due to social media, this wasn't a press conference so again, its a social setting. Be a homer! Have some fun. Fuck it! Why not?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for @Thumper law suit, FBI investigation, and whatever else per se.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it was incoherent. anyway the reason why I disagree is because this type of behavior will be forgotten, forgiven and laughed at if he wins. just look at college football as it is, of all the scandals here is one where we have a head coach getting a little loaded and being a homer. I think its a little funny because it was at a homer fest where drinking was involved. We as a society should lighten up a little. Now if he was on the field getting loaded and coaching, sure get mad cause you pay him a lot. This got out due to social media, this wasn't a press conference so again, its a social setting. Be a homer! Have some fun. Fuck it! Why not?
I get this. But the unfortunate part you left out is we don't get to decide what other people find distasteful.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is a representative of the University of Southern California. It's his job to be respectable.

If this was a BBQ in his backyard, it would would be different. But this is an official marketing event at which he must appear because of contractual obligations. By being drunk and incoherent, he was unable to perform his job, part of which is PR. And having to be dragged off the stage and chastised by the AD is an embarrassment - you know - the kind of thing you try to avoid when putting your product out there at a PR event.

What Sarkisian did was show up to work drunk and unable to perform his job.